the thread about nothing...

If I'm voted President, I will rename the White House the Cocaine Castle. Everybody's going to the Cocaine Castle.

teen mom 3 marathon 
nthat.gif

Just put some chicken nuggies and curly fries in the oven
Lil-B-cooking.gif
I just microwaved some of them chicken dinosaur nuggets n some leftover tater tots from last night. Made some of my famous spicy n tangy BBQ sauce.

Mustard+Tabasco+BBQ=
smokin.gif

I just microwaved some of them chicken dinosaur nuggets n some leftover tater tots from last night. Made some of my famous spicy n tangy BBQ sauce.

Mustard+Tabasco+BBQ=:smokin  

The day that I discovered that oven-baking > microwave and is worth the extra 10 min. wait tops... :nthat:

ReJimen
 is that yours? :smokin
for sure. won it in a drawing at Total Wine couple years back. used it for the drank at my lady's poon party this summer. besides that its always been a night stand.

Smirnoff though? is it full of Beck's and O'doul's? #imjussupersaiyan

terrio though :smokin

some nice craft brew or some of that good ol erase your face triple action IPA is how I get down. now that would be hella terrio

Mustard+Tabasco+BBQ=
smokin.gif

The day that I discovered that oven-baking > microwave and is worth the extra 10 min. wait tops...
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Of course. I feel like a hypocrite kuz I was just telling my kuzn last night that I hate using the microwave n I rarely use it. But, I was super lazy this morning n he ain't here so we'll just keep this a secret.

People who don't like Meth are lying to themselves about his treatment of them.

Meth has been nothing but fair based what I've seen and encountered.

People who don't like Meth are lying to themselves about his treatment of them.

Meth has been nothing but fair based what I've seen and encountered.
This. 

Wait, did I miss something here?

I'll always vote Eric B. for President. That is all.

ReJimen
 is that yours? :smokin
for sure. won it in a drawing at Total Wine couple years back. used it for the drank at my lady's poon party this summer. besides that its always been a night stand.

Smirnoff though? is it full of Beck's and O'doul's? #imjussupersaiyan

terrio though :smokin

some nice craft brew or some of that good ol erase your face triple action IPA is how I get down. now that would be hella terrio

Nice :smokin

I never said I didn't like Meth, he's an intelligent guy, funny too, drops gems all the time. But I don't have to kiss his ____ or be scared to voice my PERSONAL opinion. 

Meth is doing his job, but there are those agitators who go undetected, I tell lies, I make up stories, but I believe everyone can tell when I'm being sincere and when I'm just fooling around. 

Back
Top Bottom