the thread about nothing...

̢̧̨̨̢̛̻̯̯̞̩̙̰͙̹̤̦̫̬̰͚̣͉͙̟̬̼͓̳̙͍̳͕̲̲̙̘̪̱͙̫̺̭̲͒͐̒̈́̓̒̌̌̓̃̀̊̅͗̾̑̄̏͌̀̑̓̈̈͗̿̌̏̽́̃͗̎̾̾̾̓͗̓̐͘͜͝͝͝͠ͅ
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Got drunk last night at my kuzn house. Me, my kuzn, n the homie with some buds n some buds. I think I have a problem because it seems the only time I ever get any good sleep is when I'm passed out drunk. Anyone else have this problem? I like have insomnia or something when I'm sober. IDK **** is just weird I guess.

What was the meaning of this pic?

I'm messed up to the TAN and pralli am (including the OG MMG) blocked by 50% of yall, I know i'm not the only one that noticed pablo just drank a sailor jerrys *I hope you didn't block me and that you love me to the fullest* sometimes I feel like nobody hears me besides bilbosh and GTB (the god that invented me), I like to get drunk everyday then post in TAN, eem though nobody knows my (true) identity except david, I just want to get along reallllllllly :wow:. what the hell does riceboy haf ta do 2 fit in ? srs. how much you want me donate to get into this circle? (Am I really look into yall for approval? nah I'm not a girl, so what. wtf. I'm definitely blocked for evrything I'm sayin') #plsrespawn

pls be safe blud ♥

you're one of my favorites :wow:

eem the gods of TAN never say a word to me except Franc :\

hell, for the quality of post in here... you can never say who had them, we all know who's on top . . . who ever had the realest? riddle me that... quality > Quantity. never can I admit that I had nothing to do with TAN but who can actually admit they "contribute". I don't ask for a lot in life except..........

TAN hearts you papi. sometimes people dont respond to certain posts.

:wow:
:jonathango/flip boy weird/rice boy 45/flip boy to the

What are you talking about ?

TAN loves you :wow:
I just miss the TAN when there were no "circles" to revolve round. You see, that's what happened.

I just miss the NT where no multi quote existed. I think I'm weird, I'm growing out of myself. I'm not a "boy" anymore.

ummmm since you awake I'll make a confession . . . nobody really knows about . . .

here's a few of my old screen names. (in order, I posted the most on FBW pralli nobody remembers)

I don't have anyone blocked.

Fact.

same here.

my girl is in NYC right now, so i wrote to her "sup girl, you like jalapenos? cause ima be jalapeno *** when you get back"

the romance just pours out of me guise

lulz

eem the gods of TAN never say a word to me except Franc
ohwell.gif

hell, for the quality of post in here... you can never say who had them, we all know who's on top . . . who ever had the realest? riddle me that... quality > Quantity. never can I admit that I had nothing to do with TAN but who can actually admit they "contribute". I don't ask for a lot in life except..........
TAN hearts you papi. sometimes people dont respond to certain posts.

embarassed.gif

:jonathango/flip boy weird/rice boy 45/flip boy to the
Boy of Rice 
embarassed.gif
 Maybe we can play PS3 later. I don't even remember the last time I signed in. Been months. That school life. Barely even started GTA5 
mean.gif

Also, why do you switch between jonathango and rice boy 45

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom