the thread about nothing...

ordered oatmeal cookies at mconalds this morning, lady proceeds to serve me oatmeal in a bowl...
mean.gif

then I say ordered oatmeal 'cookies', she has the audacity to tell me that they don't sell oatmeal cookies...

I'm not the type to complain about these kind of things but you spanish folk need to step your english language game up if you're gonna work here...I just skated off and took the L. Busy trying to sell me egg white mcmuffins and you don't even know what they are...

but its not sunday. did you get hammered last night?

:lol: :lol:

i used to like cats but the 3 cats that i used to have either died or ran away :frown:

:frown:

mine stays indoors unless he's on da leash for that reason.

pics :nerd:

ihiFBquaIkPb8.jpg

Yeah mane he wears a harness outside and we use a long retractable leash for small dogs.

dude has to get his sunlight and fresh air in :lol:

sleazyy junior

ordered oatmeal cookies at mconalds this morning, lady proceeds to serve me oatmeal in a bowl...:smh:

then I say ordered oatmeal 'cookies', she has the audacity to tell me that they don't sell oatmeal cookies...

I'm not the type to complain about these kind of things but you spanish folk need to step your english language game up if you're gonna work here...I just skated off and took the L. Busy trying to sell me egg white mcmuffins and you don't even know what they are...

had a mcmuffin for breakfast. no cookie though :\

2 days and 6 hours til the ebay auction is done 
sick.gif

feeling good about it though 
devil.gif
what are you trying to buy dood
nerd.gif
zapatos de nike sb. los tre ad ano de dragon.

ordered oatmeal cookies at mconalds this morning, lady proceeds to serve me oatmeal in a bowl...
mean.gif

was going to call you racist then you mentioned skating away, I agree with you.

Go out later or sit home all alone again ? 

pick me up. we can order some pizza, watch college football, and NT.

2 days and 6 hours til the ebay auction is done :x

feeling good about it though :evil:

what are you trying to buy dood :nerd:

(logging onto ebay and raising bid to 200)

:Jking0821

hope you get them ox.

2 days and 6 hours til the ebay auction is done 
sick.gif

feeling good about it though 
devil.gif
what are you trying to buy dood
nerd.gif

mean.gif

was going to call you racist then you mentioned skating away, I agree with you.
you gonna skate in dem sbs or are you gonna be a poser and just wear them casually 
nerd.gif

he's not a racist its kinda true they show know the items that they sell is that so hard to ask of the employees. the part i didnt agree with was ordering oatmeal cookies 
sick.gif

should have ordered the chocolate chip cookies b

Is this the same gril from troyD's avy. She is too cute, bruh I would ruin her 
devil.gif

EDIT: Who is she?

Last edited:
I'm messed up to the TAN and pralli am (including the OG MMG) blocked by 50% of yall, I know i'm not the only one that noticed pablo just drank a sailor jerrys *I hope you didn't block me and that you love me to the fullest* sometimes I feel like nobody hears me besides bilbosh and GTB (the god that invented me), I like to get drunk everyday then post in TAN, eem though nobody knows my (true) identity except david, I just want to get along reallllllllly :wow:. what the hell does riceboy haf ta do 2 fit in ? srs. how much you want me donate to get into this circle? (Am I really look into yall for approval? nah I'm not a girl, so what. wtf. I'm definitely blocked for evrything I'm sayin') #plsrespawn
I notice you rice boy. :smokin

Cats on leashes. :lol:

Anybody want to donate to the Moe Fab Drunk Fund/Brewery Foundation? 
laugh.gif
 Na but seriously I need to start saving for my future brewing.

Back
Top Bottom