the thread about nothing...

I'll give you guys a tip. If you sprain/break your leg/foot, walk around barefoot as much as possible. It will speed up your recovery time. Our legs have evolved into some bad *** stabilizers. Your legs will compensate for whatever is broken/sprung and allow it to heal through better bloodflow when you use your natural gait -- which is barefoot, not with shoes.

I once sprained both of my ankles at the same time. :x

Last edited:
I'll give you guys a tip. If you sprain/break your leg/foot, walk around barefoot as much as possible. It will speed up your recovery time. Our legs have evolved into some bad *** stabilizers. Your legs will compensate for whatever is broken/sprung and allow it to heal if you use your natural gait -- which is barefoot, not with shoes.

Lol I know a girl who did the same. She spent the entire summer vacation home. :lol:

those gifs in the last page are making it hard to participate in NFN :smh:

Maybe you can workout to release that energy. Like so:

Good luck

Anybody want to donate to the Moe Fab Drunk Fund/Brewery Foundation? :lol:  Na but seriously I need to start saving for my future brewing.

dont forget about TAN went you make it big.

Maybe a beer named TAN? This Alcohol's Nummers? 

BAN

beer about nothing

I'm an "industry" dude when it comes to restaurants. Basically means I get 20% off. You just gotta know the right people.

:kanyeshrug

But I'm a horrible cook, atleast I think so. I'm always posting about food because my family runs a natural pharmacy in the Philippines and we've been on that healer/shaman tip for a very long time. It's something I practice and live.

Sometimes NTers hit me up with questions about natural healing and dieting, so feel free.

thats whats up

I'll give you guys a tip. If you sprain/break your leg/foot, walk around barefoot as much as possible. It will speed up your recovery time. Our legs have evolved into some bad *** stabilizers. Your legs will compensate for whatever is broken/sprung and allow it to heal through better bloodflow when you use your natural gait -- which is barefoot, not with shoes.

dat crossover

From two sprained ankles???? I was back up in a couple days.

I was free-running in 6" boots like an idiot and I tried to bunny hop onto a rock and *crack-crack*. Both ankles popped symmetrically or some ****. It was an awkward walk home....

EDIT: AINT NOBODY EVER CROSSED ME ILL DUNK ON YOU

Last edited:
Boutta go chill with my girl kuzn n her coworkers later. Boutta get wasted n try n get into a little somethin' somethin'.

Traffic (Haiku)

I ******' hate this

Traffic is a ******' *****

Oh **** we're moving

From two sprained ankles???? I was back up in a couple days.

I was free-running in 6" boots like an idiot and I tried to bunny hop onto a rock and *crack-crack*. Both ankles popped symmetrically or some ****. It was an awkward walk home....

EDIT: AINT NOBODY EVER CROSSED ME ILL DUNK ON YOU
Oh nah, they were broken lmao

My n#%#a you have a crooked foot, a short leg, and a chicken wing arm...maybe sagging your pants isn't the best option right now?

I think I'm gonna start using an alias when I go out. I'm thinking Al K. Hall
smokin.gif

If I ever get banned, that's the SN I come back with

Damn grind my gears when i take the train and theres always one person that blasts their phone with music like it was a boom box :smh:

They don't like head phones ?!?!

Always on the A train.

Back
Top Bottom