the thread about nothing...

They might not be ready for that one lol

@francthank you for successfully making me feel dumb lol
true, true

roll.gif

None of that's true, we do it not you,

That's why I got you, stuck on to my style like glue,

The crew definitely is back again, but I'm back to win,

So just tell a friend, That i'm still twistin and bendin minds and rhymes till the very end,

With the rhyme and the loot, Stompin out whack troops in my big,black boots,

Demanding respect and the loot(and the loot), from the way I grab the microphone and execute,

Epps think I'm cute say what?!

I think it would beneficial to society to require parenting classes before [young] women and men can be parents.

Too many irresponsible parents out here.

Someone needs to invent some type of certification.

I think it would beneficial to society to require parenting classes before [young] women and men can be parents.

that problem is too complex for it to be solved with just parenting classes.

I've been doing my clinical days at prenatal and pediatric clinics lately and its sad to see these young moms.

I had a 2 year old come in for a followup and her feet stunk up the whole room. I was embarrassed for the kid. Her feet smelled strong as vinegar. The mom tried to ask the girl why she didnt wear her nice shoes. She's 2 years old. :smh:

I dnt feel like doing anything this weekend except sitting on my ***..my boy has plans lined up n I just wanna listen to the soul tape

Back
Top Bottom