the thread about nothing...

abstrictly4myjeeps6.gif

I'll never understand why people post zips and Q's on instagram. Like you really copped a q and now you are putting your dumb *** self on blast because you can't move it without the help of IG? Straight reterds. :lol:

im off this, flight looks like a good movie, will finish it tomorrow. be easy TAN fam

My peanut-butter and jelly game is :x

Fry that nookie in some coconut oil like a grilled-cheese sandwhich :smokin

Last edited:
I'm experimenting with this peanut butter, coconut and tuna diet. Got my skin feelin good. :smokin Got a nice weight to it. It needs some Sun, doe. I'm not really white, black, brown or yellow.... I kind of have this cookies-n-cream skin tone complexion like a vampire thing going on, but a healthy cookies-n-cream type of vampire. :kanyeshrug

I had swordfish once, it was so good. I'm sure it costs a lot though. I don't have a fish that I don't like.

:lol: so like a albino Asian with freckles? Deepest skin complexity explanation ever.

I eat like garbage. Mad chicken nuggets with random expensive meats and fish we have at work mixed in. I'll bury a duck breast and Brussels sprouts at work then go home get high and eat Popeye's :lol: so I only eat halfway like garbage I guess.

Does anybody else do a mini-dance/rage whenever they talk about food? :nerd: I do it while I'm eating too. :smh:

God damn fried piranha? Where do I cop besides the pet store? I wanna cook some ignorant exotic stuff. My homie copped a lion burger at some butcher shop in Chicago that sells exotic meats. He said it was terrible.

I might as well be this dude, but with a slight filipino-irish-red-sepia tint. Just a slight tint.

:lol: so like a albino Asian with freckles? Deepest skin complexity explanation ever.

I eat like garbage. Mad chicken nuggets with random expensive meats and fish we have at work mixed in. I'll bury a duck breast and Brussels sprouts at work then go home get high and eat Popeye's :lol: so I only eat halfway like garbage I guess.

I take it you're a cook... I know the damned feeling... I'll have a nice pesto carbonara with shrimp at work... go home, be like, **** this, and eat a bowl of ramen and kill a Ben and Jerry's from the corner store... last thing I wanna do when i get home is cook...

God damn fried piranha? Where do I cop besides the pet store? I wanna cook some ignorant exotic stuff. My homie copped a lion burger at some butcher shop in Chicago that sells exotic meats. He said it was terrible.

I get it from the filipinos that's all I know :lol:

My moms hooks me up with random stuff. It's mostly filipino food but she's lived in this city forever and has enough relationships to know where the food connects are at. She won't even tell me half the time she says its a secret and if people find out, they'll take it all. She also has random fruit trees planted and hidden around the city and she keeps telling me that I should be doing the same :nerd:

She also cooks for like 50 people by herself on the weekends for free, so everyone hooks her up because they want to pot luck too. So it's not uncommon for me to come home to like 20-30 fish ready to be blessed. :pimp:

My moms is a soldier she don't mess around :mutombofinger

Last edited:
Bro when I used to work at this sushi restaurant we would have a "family meal" as a crew before the shop opened up at 5pm. :pimp:

5 star stuff had me taking home leftovers from customers with no dambs given at all. Some of them fishies you don't get to eat too often. Random mushrooms that only grow in one area... :smh:

Last edited:

My moms hooks me up with random stuff. It's mostly filipino food but she's lived in this city forever and has enough relationships to know where the food connects are at. She won't even tell me half the time she says its a secret and if people find out, they'll take it all. She also has random fruit trees planted and hidden around the city and she keeps telling me that I should be doing the same :nerd:

She also cooks for like 50 people by herself on the weekends for free, so everyone hooks her up because they want to pot luck too. So it's not uncommon for me to come home to like 20-30 fish ready to be blessed. :pimp:

Damn... I couldn't get my mom to make me Kraft mac and cheese...

Damn... I couldn't get my mom to make me Kraft mac and cheese...

That's how my life was when I was 17 & younger with my step mom and real dad. But then about a year ago I moved to SD to get to know my real moms. Huge contrast. Coolest thing I ever did. :smokin

My pops is the type to not give you any advice at all and make you figure it out, and he was the same way with food, "just go make something, you got hands and feet" and so my stepmom just kind of ran with that and was like "never!"

Whatever man.

Wait why are Filipino always cooking a fish from the amazon? :lol: I guess the same reason I go to the Asian grocery store and they have crazy live fish from all over.

Yeah Celtics I'm a cook. Another cook on nt huh? Nice. And I know exactly how you feel when you get off. One of my roommates will wait home for me to get off and be "let's chef up a meal" I'm like nah -_- I'm not firing up the damn grill at midnight. Dude doesn't get it. Cooks don't like cooking out of work except on off days. I don't wanna do my own dishes and use my crappy stove with tiny burners.

was never big on small fish because of all the tiny bones but some of the meats (pause) i have tried while living in asia has been 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom