the thread about nothing...

party at pabs it is 
nthat.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif

old people make me sad 
frown.gif
They're great insight into history (if they can recollect their memories), love hearing how D.R was before all of this urbanization.
i know that but i'm talking about the really old people that are nearing the last years and they just mope around aimlessly. 
frown.gif

They're great insight into history (if they can recollect their memories), love hearing how D.R was before all of this urbanization.
son...are you drunk or :pimp: ...cause if i was drunk I'd be like... laksdjfoasdhf;ddf
Neither, I'd go for the latter though. I'm not one to be all crazy about, last time was in May. But lately, I just want to relax for one night.

:smh: :smh: :x

old people make me sad :frown:
i know that but i'm talking about the really old people that are nearing the last years and they just mope around aimlessly. :frown:  
Honestly I don't see it as moping around, they've realized that they've lived life *hopefully* to the fullest and their time is near. They accept their fate, and are completely fine with it. I think that's why some of the old people at my moms job, just like to sit outside and watch the birds. Walk to the pier of the pond and feed the ducks bread, etc. Those little things they do, cherish each and every moment.

Back
Top Bottom