the thread about nothing...

Shake your head to reveal image

Whiskey is great. All I've been drinking lately.

It's all I can really drink without going ham. But check out the F'real's too. You take this icecream carton and you put it into a machine and it whips it into a milkshake. There's this cool wizard man that's real cool after you pick how liquidy you want your milkshake. :smokin

Then you sneak some of that good water into that cup and man o'man that's like a $20 hard milkshake right there. :smokin

It's all I can really drink without going ham. But check out the F'real's too. You take this icecream carton and you put it into a machine and it whips it into a milkshake. There's this cool wizard man that's real cool after you pick how liquidy you want your milkshake. :smokin

Then you sneak some of that good water into that cup and man o'man that's like a $20 hard milkshake right there. :smokin

Alcoholic beverages and dairy :x

Whiskey is great. All I've been drinking lately.

That's awesome! One of my roommates is a bartender, dude can make some really good stuff

I've gone through three gallons of milk by myself in the past week and countless alcoholic beverages :evil:

Just try it. Matter of fact goto a restaurant and try a hard shake with a nice burger or something. Get like 3 of them, the shakes. You'll feel good and not crazy drunk.

EDIT: Upon further review or research, I would recommend a MUSCLEMILK instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom