the thread about nothing...

So at my job we have to write our own performance reviews? The manager then reads them and decides if they agree or diasgree with what you put. I just wrote 1625 words
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. If I dont get the grade I asked for then....
pls etch NT into your desk somewhere 
I feel bad for the person who inherits this desk, they're gonna hate it.

So at my job we have to write our own performance reviews? The manager then reads them and decides if they agree or diasgree with what you put. I just wrote 1625 words
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. If I dont get the grade I asked for then....

pls etch NT into your desk somewhere 
I feel bad for the person who inherits this desk, they're gonna hate it.
Seriously, when you posted that pic of your desk, that was probably a top 5 moment of NT for me 

I could not stop laughing 
laugh.gif

I just watched a movie called Trailer Park Boys (available on Netflix) that started as a TV show in Canada and had no clue that Danny McBride ripped off his whole act. :smh:

Danny McBride owes Rob Wells some thanks and all of the credit.
ehhhh I don't really see it, like on a scale of 1-10 on how much McBride may have ripped off, I would give it a 3

trailer park boys :smokin

tpb-best_dope_ever.gif

tumblr_mqy4yfntYD1r8w7too1_400.gif

randy-stomach-hits-lady-in-face-on-bus.gif

tumblr_mfwx1yTq5J1rxxhm5o1_500.gif

top 10/maybe top 5 tv show for me

@ColdCity never got my invite fam. sent u another pm

For some reason I don't like all this Halloween movies
Christmas movie on the other hand :nthat:
Let's get this Christmas spirit going :smokin

I've never liked ANY of the fall/winter holiday stuff.

Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years.... **** all that mess

Yes antidope antidope

I swear I have seasonal affective disorder :frown: :wow: |I :smh: :\

Edit: Also, having not tanned in almost 2 weeks is probably messing up my groove too

Last edited:
whats not to like about turkey and gravy and mashed potatoes and mac and cheese and cranberry sawce and some kind of casserole and stuffing and maybe prime rib and some dessert that nobody touches because that one aunt made it and they all know she cant cook because she mixes her salt and sugar but it doesnt really matter at the end of the day because its thanksgiving afterall and we should all me thankful to have each other b

whats not to like about turkey and gravy and mashed potatoes and mac and cheese and cranberry sawce and some kind of casserole and stuffing and maybe prime rib and some dessert that nobody touches because that one aunt made it and they all know she cant cook because she mixes her salt and sugar but it doesnt really matter at the end of the day because its thanksgiving afterall and we should all me thankful to have each other b
I enjoy the food, thats for damn sure. I always do.

But I'm still sad as I'm eating that food :frown:

I'm black and want to go Greek at a SEC school I just don't get why race still plays such a big role in life down here

Back
Top Bottom