the thread about nothing...

i know right :nerd: :wow:
post your pic so i can stare at you now :wow:

we should've met this summer :smh:

find me in the TAN bachelor party :

First time seeing this I think.

I look so creepy :smokin
Which one are you? :nerd:

I've never liked ANY of the fall/winter holiday stuff.

Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years.... **** all that mess

Yes @Antidope

I swear I have seasonal affective disorder
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
mean.gif
ohwell.gif

Edit: Also, having not tanned in almost 2 weeks is probably messing up my groove too
maybe not having your ex dress up for you in halloween, your ex make you a turkey sandwich in thanksgiving, sharing a gift and a kiss under the mistletoe with your ex, kissing your ex as the clock brings in the new year may have you acting all grinch-like this time of year. you've been TANning fairly well since coming back.

Last edited:

Yes [@=/u/38145/Antidope]@Antidope[/@]

I swear I have seasonal affective disorder :frown: :wow: |I :smh: :\

Edit: Also, having not tanned in almost 2 weeks is probably messing up my groove too
maybe not having your ex dress up for you in halloween, your ex make you a turkey sandwich in thanksgiving, sharing a gift and a kiss under the mistletoe with your ex, kissing your ex as the clock brings in the new year may have you acting all grinch-like this time of year. you've been TANning fairly well since coming back.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nah, even when I was with her I didn't like the fall/winter holidays. Ever since I was a young Asian-Canadian boy.

And i meant literally tanning, not TANning :lol: haven't had much time to workout or tan in a tanning bed in like 2 weeks :frown:

Just ordered some take out
smokin.gif
pics
nerd.gif

Yes @Antidope

I swear I have seasonal affective disorder
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
mean.gif
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

you trippin b. greatest time of the year.
5 hour drive with traffic.

Finally checked in.

Leggo!!
devil.gif
pics
nerd.gif

Chillin on a Friday night. Watching American Pie sippin Jameson while my girl cooks dinner. Gotta appreciate the little things :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom