the thread about nothing...

I just watched a movie called Trailer Park Boys (available on Netflix) that started as a TV show in Canada and had no clue that Danny McBride ripped off his whole act. :smh:

Danny McBride owes Rob Wells some thanks and all of the credit.

Last edited:
I just watched a movie called Trailer Park Boys (available on Netflix) that started as a TV show in Canada and had no clue that Danny McBride ripped off his whole act. :smh:

:nthat: A true G-body connoisseur

:lol:

I made a thread once with this image and a few other very randon MJ photos telling NTers to make a caption

Last edited:
So at my job we have to write our own performance reviews? The manager then reads them and decides if they agree or diasgree with what you put. I just wrote 1625 words :x :x :x :x. If I dont get the grade I asked for then....

I just watched a movie called Trailer Park Boys (available on Netflix) that started as a TV show in Canada and had no clue that Danny McBride ripped off his whole act.
mean.gif

ehhhh I don't really see it, like on a scale of 1-10 on how much McBride may have ripped off, I would give it a 3

So at my job we have to write our own performance reviews? The manager then reads them and decides if they agree or diasgree with what you put. I just wrote 1625 words
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. If I dont get the grade I asked for then....
pls etch NT into your desk somewhere 

Back
Top Bottom