the thread about nothing...

To pee in the water and hear the spash or peeing on the sides but maybe get some splash damage. .. its a problem we all face.

The BOOTY thread.

Honestly didnt think it was gonna last this long.

ewwwww beh your a knicks fan
sick.gif
I most certainly am NOT. Ask @Elpablo21  if you don't believe me. There isn't a box big enough in S&T for me to express this sentiment. Maybe later I will break it down for you and why you see me in that thread. I can tell you went in there by your post 
roll.gif

@rck3sactown  the only person that tells me I'm sassy is my girlfriend. That's not a good look for you homie 
laugh.gif

ewwwww beh your a knicks fan :x
I most certainly am NOT. Ask @Elpablo21
 if you don't believe me. There isn't a box big enough in S&T for me to express this sentiment. Maybe later I will break it down for you and why you see me in that thread. I can tell you went in there by your post :rofl: .

had to lurk when i saw "a new banner has been raised " in thier thread title

ewwwww beh your a knicks fan
sick.gif
I most certainly am NOT. Ask @Elpablo21  if you don't believe me. There isn't a box big enough in S&T for me to express this sentiment. Maybe later I will break it down for you and why you see me in that thread. I can tell you went in there by your post 
roll.gif

@rck3sactown  the only person that tells me I'm sassy is my girlfriend. That's not a good look for you homie 
laugh.gif

Dis is why da TAN is cancer, look at all the heterozygotes not making threads because of da TAN osmosis

Back
Top Bottom