the thread about nothing...

New whip life.

I wasnt trusting that Mustang to make it through this Pittsburgh winter. Plus I got the steal of the century

:pimp:

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Glad to see you copped it. Everything on my list check out OK ?

Black interior ? whats color is the outside ?

Is it a Touring model ?

Yeah bro! Thanks for the advice. Its black on black. Heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, the works. The DTS is the touring model right? If so then yessir

JAY Z performed in the national sports palace a few days ago, concert didn't even sell out lol

The newspapers somehow managed to turn a review of a Jay concert into Kanye d-riding.
Jay is washed as an artist know one wants to admit it.
antidope bout to come rip your booty hole for saying that
laugh.gif

Is really a need? If hes "washed up" but no one wants to admit it then that really means that no one thinks hes washed. Why would so many people who think hes washed be afraid to admit it? He doesnt control some giant space laser that vaporizes anyone who says hes washed up or anything.

My condolences to those who dont appreciate the greatness that is Shawn Corey.
I listened to all his albums and only like MCHG tbh. 
laugh.gif

Advance towards me
How is that even possible??
Word. That's crazy.

How is that even possible??
Idk I just can't stand Jay Z 
laugh.gif

I have some pretty unorthodox music opinions. I don't like Kanye's albums until 808s (loved that and every album after including Yeezus), hate Born Sinner and GKMC, ...
Get out. j/k 

First one to post their pic gets this. Rob, Rck, Nate, Justine and Bruce are excluded.
roll.gif

Theres a second leauge
laugh.gif
. NT attendance for drafts has been poor this year.
the draft for tan's league was literally me & rck
I was there.
I can't do Fantasy BB. That's too much work for my lazy self. 

New whip life.

I wasnt trusting that Mustang to make it through this Pittsburgh winter. Plus I got the steal of the century

:pimp:

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Glad to see you copped it. Everything on my list check out OK ?

Black interior ? whats color is the outside ?

Is it a Touring model ?

Yeah bro! Thanks for the advice. Its black on black. Heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, the works. The DTS is the touring model right? If so then yessir

Very very nice. Sounds like you have every option for the year. and yeah, DTS is touring. For an 05 its a 290hp LD8 instead of 270hp L37 found in the base. GM de-tuned the motors alittle the year before your car in 2004.

Watch out for those woodgrain steering wheels though.... especially if your an avid lotion user :lol: . I almost wrecked my 02 a few times when I went to grab the wheel and my hand slipped :lol: :smh:

I would post my pic, but I don't like ridicule. I'mma play the back on that one :lol:
Post It Dood, I bet you're cute :wow:

1. No

2. Cut that out

Went to a meeting, came back to a new chair. It's wavy too. Got a head rest and errythang :nthat:  
Aww it's ok that you think you're ugly just try to love yourself
Where did I say I thought I was ugly? 
If you were cute would you think you would get ridiculed for your pic?

I would post my pic, but I don't like ridicule. I'mma play the back on that one 
laugh.gif
Post It Dood, I bet you're cute
embarassed.gif
1. No

2. Cut that out

Went to a meeting, came back to a new chair. It's wavy too. Got a head rest and errythang 
nthat.gif

Damn Marcos, Beh ain't playin around 
laugh.gif

What do you mean the chair is wavy? Like ergonomically correct?? If so, those things scare the **** outta me 
laugh.gif
 makes me always think I'm either gonna lean too far back and fall to my death or break the **** out of that chair from just sitting 

laugh.gif
 . In fact, the chair is ergonomically correct to suit my needs. 

Can someone please explain the term wavy to @rck3sactown  please?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom