the thread about nothing...

Is really a need? If hes "washed up" but no one wants to admit it then that really means that no one thinks hes washed. Why would so many people who think hes washed be afraid to admit it? He doesnt control some giant space laser that vaporizes anyone who says hes washed up or anything.

My condolences to those who dont appreciate the greatness that is Shawn Corey.
I listened to all his albums and only like MCHG tbh. 
laugh.gif

Advance towards me

are eggs really gross if you dont even eat it?

eggs are bomb

scrambled with a lil cheese is the only way ill eat em

Is really a need? If hes "washed up" but no one wants to admit it then that really means that no one thinks hes washed. Why would so many people who think hes washed be afraid to admit it? He doesnt control some giant space laser that vaporizes anyone who says hes washed up or anything.

nah hes horrible

lol no

Last edited:

We'll since jay is a vampire he might have a space laser :nerd:

I listened to all his albums and only like MCHG tbh. :lol:
Advance towards me

reasonable doubt
classic

shoulda went Triple (platnium)

Advance towards me

reasonable doubt
classic

The pink lavalamp should of went platinum but that was never released through a major label :nerd:

Last edited:

Advance towards me

reasonable doubt
classic

The pink lavalamp should of went platinum but that was never released through a major label :nerd:

grey album was dope too

Advance towards me

How is that even possible??

I want to reply but its music talk and the feds are watching and can call out people wit the @ system now.

Last edited:
How is that even possible??
Idk I just can't stand Jay Z 
laugh.gif

I have some pretty unorthodox music opinions. I don't like Kanye's albums until 808s (loved that and every album after including Yeezus), hate Born Sinner and GKMC, ...

Back
Top Bottom