the thread about nothing...

^  i can mess with that 
smokin.gif
 as long as there's no cat hairs in it 
sick.gif

The mass that you came from.
FOH lol
I always love this as a response. It's one of my favorites and I think I use it every day in some capacity 
laugh.gif

Ps4 Nov 15,going to ny for the yeezus concert the next week, thanksgiving the week after that .... I AM READY FOR NOVEMBER
First of all, November is the greatest month of all time. 
nthat.gif

I had to break out my gloves this morning. It's too early, I'm not ready.

Man pacsun has yeezus tour t shirts for $40.....but two of the three have goofy sleeves like what is this

Last edited:
JAY Z performed in the national sports palace a few days ago, concert didn't even sell out lol

The newspapers somehow managed to turn a review of a Jay concert into Kanye d-riding.

Man pacsun has yeezus tour t shirts for $40.....but two of the three have goofy sleeves like what is this

Lame..... Rappers stay biting rock-stars.

F this pre fabbed Mall Metal hip hop style.... If im going to rock a sleeveless tee, I want to cut off the sleeves myself.

Last edited:
JAY Z performed in the national sports palace a few days ago, concert didn't even sell out lol

The newspapers somehow managed to turn a review of a Jay concert into Kanye d-riding.

Jay is washed as an artist know one wants to admit it.

[quote name="Shox23" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/181980#post_18972430"][quote name="Colombia" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/181980#post_18972375"]

Jay is washed as an artist know one wants to admit it.[/quote]antidope bout to come rip your booty hole for saying that[/quote]

He knows it too

Heyy doodz

Today is the first day that I wear jeans that are not raw, feels different mayne

Had some pancakes for breakfast :nthat:

Is really a need? If hes "washed up" but no one wants to admit it then that really means that no one thinks hes washed. Why would so many people who think hes washed be afraid to admit it? He doesnt control some giant space laser that vaporizes anyone who says hes washed up or anything.

My condolences to those who dont appreciate the greatness that is Shawn Corey.

Is really a need? If hes "washed up" but no one wants to admit it then that really means that no one thinks hes washed. Why would so many people who think hes washed be afraid to admit it? He doesnt control some giant space laser that vaporizes anyone who says hes washed up or anything.

My condolences to those who dont appreciate the greatness that is Shawn Corey.

nah hes horrible

Back
Top Bottom