the thread about nothing...

dar-45.jpg

Heading out to SF in the morning :pimp: Gonna be my first time out in Cali. Hopefully I'll have enough time to see all the sites and eat some good food.

Great timing since we should be getting close to 7inches of snow this weekend :x

Any low key good food spots I should check out :nerd:

Heading out to SF in the morning
pimp.gif
Gonna be my first time out in Cali. Hopefully I'll have enough time to see all the sites and eat some good food.

Great timing since we should be getting close to 7inches of snow this weekend
sick.gif

Any low key good food spots I should check out
nerd.gif
seniore's pizza in san bruno, add some of their wings too and 
sick.gif

Heading out to SF in the morning :pimp: Gonna be my first time out in Cali. Hopefully I'll have enough time to see all the sites and eat some good food.

Great timing since we should be getting close to 7inches of snow this weekend :x

Any low key good food spots I should check out :nerd:

Not low key but you should definitely hit up Ike's Place for lunch. It's crazy busy, especially on the weekends, so call in about an hour early for pick up (I recommend the Matt Cain) and you should be good. And depending on the weather, you can take your sandwiches to Dolores Park to chill and people watch. Nice way to spend an hour or two in the afternoon.

I'm getting a moderate sized color chest piece done tomorrow....

I'm kinda nervous and scared. But excited

Actually I went over my artist's IG and forgot that he's actually pretty damn good. I am excite

Last edited:
:lol: What does WHT eat on a typical day ?

I feel like WHT lives on nothing but top notch ice-cream sundaes and apple pies. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom