the thread about nothing...

I'ma tell yall about something horrible that happened to me this morning, but yall gotta keep it a secret....

So my dad is really into pool. Every morning he wakes up and watched videos on his TV about pool strokes. So I'm in the crib, and I'm hearing all these weird sounds coming from his room....I look in there and I'm not sure what I'm watchin on his TV...I was staring at it for a good 10 minutes, then I realize I'm watching a video of some dude beating his ****

I was like "yo dad WTF is on your TV????"....he was like "I'm not sure, I just typed in stroke" lol. So there was a video of some dude on there stroking himself, he was so embarrassed

my pops is 65, I know he damn near died.....

Some folks so petty, the bs they try to pull on you don't even register.

It's not high enough to be considered **** ****.

I'ma tell yall about something horrible that happened to me this morning, but yall gotta keep it a secret....

So my dad is really into pool. Every morning he wakes up and watched videos on his TV about pool strokes. So I'm in the crib, and I'm hearing all these weird sounds coming from his room....I look in there and I'm not sure what I'm watchin on his TV...I was staring at it for a good 10 minutes, then I realize I'm watching a video of some dude beating his ****

I was like "yo dad WTF is on your TV????"....he was like "I'm not sure, I just typed in stroke" lol. So there was a video of some dude on there stroking himself, he was so embarrassed

so..wait...he was watching some dude beat his meat for 10 mins....and you were watching as well?

Kiiiiiiiindaaaaaaaaaaaaa wish me and my past ex's were cool.

I speak to none of them. Damn there aknowledge them. Didnt pull no **** to get this treatment but whatever.

i just want to **** again.

ya'll ever had a friend that always hits you up when they're single but wants nothing to do with you when they're in a relationship 
mean.gif

[quote name="ReggieKILLER" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/180150#post_18950630"]I'ma tell yall about something horrible that happened to me this morning, but yall gotta keep it a secret....

so..wait...he was watching some dude beat his meat for 10 mins....and you were watching as well?[/quote]

Sounds like the "Strange thing about the Johnsons"

ya'll ever had a friend that always hits you up when they're single but wants nothing to do with you when they're in a relationship 
mean.gif
man i lost a good friend to this in the past year. we used to chill all the time now i'm lucky if i see him once a month.
mean.gif

I feel like THAT guy.

Yes, congrats to Diddy for starting a new tv network but the ***** didn't re-invent the wheel.

Chill.

Last edited:

so..wait...he was watching some dude beat his meat for 10 mins....and you were watching as well?
lol damn I guess I did word that poorly

Nah he was in the other room, and I heard it from my room.

He uses some feature on his TV where he types in a search term and it just streams videos.  He thought he could just type in "stroke" and it would  be all good

Sunflower seeds for dinner :\

:x

go sell your self on the corner or something
Would you buy me ? :wow:  

just paypalled Alex Isabella all of wht's money :\ |I

damn baby girl butt 3 fine :evil:
What does she have that i don't ? :frown: :smh: ... it's ok tho i decided to cook something

tumblr_mu9dzo2nGp1rdsiguo1_250.gif
tumblr_mu9dzo2nGp1rdsiguo2_250.gif

tumblr_mu9dzo2nGp1rdsiguo3_250.gif
tumblr_mu9dzo2nGp1rdsiguo4_250.gif

make wht your ***** baby girl

glad you got some proper food tho.

Sunflower seeds for dinner :\

:x

go sell your self on the corner or something
Would you buy me ? :wow:  

just paypalled Alex Isabella all of wht's money :\ |I

damn baby girl butt 3 fine :evil:
What does she have that i don't ? :frown: :smh: ... it's ok tho i decided to cook something

tumblr_mu9dzo2nGp1rdsiguo1_250.gif
tumblr_mu9dzo2nGp1rdsiguo2_250.gif

tumblr_mu9dzo2nGp1rdsiguo3_250.gif
tumblr_mu9dzo2nGp1rdsiguo4_250.gif

make wht your ***** baby girl

glad you got some proper food tho.
I opened the spoiler with my six year old brother next to me, he passed the reaction test. He smiled ear to ear and pointed at the cake. :smokin

Not really used to buying electronics online, so is $20 for a 64GB Micro SD a good deal? Looks like it to me. Its a generic brand.

Pops is a wild boy man. Good lord. I would have smoked a cig and left the house for a couple hours.

Back
Top Bottom