the thread about nothing...

My best friend is mad at me for not having a phone, I can't get a phone because my parents said they dont want me working while im in hs, and she says thats an excuse. That I'm lame for that, due to the fact that im almost 18. B, I live under their roof under their rules, I can be 45 years old with grey hairs on my balls, I'll still follow them. I hate how irrational females think sometimes... :smh:

Hi its Chloe! Rachel Starr visits DC for the 1st time, available tomorrow  3pm til Friday  4pm $2k-1hr $3500-2hr. One of our top stars. Wanna see new pics/vids?

sick.gif

Better grab iPod and get a wifi txt app.
Nah, I'm not going the extra mile for a female.. I'm perfectly fine without a phone anyway. I keep my convo's on facebook while at home. Honestly not having a phone in school, and having no way to communicate via social networking besides in my own home keeps me focused in conversations in person. Not constantly looking down every 10 - 15 minutes.

Keep it what?!!!

I said thorough good brother...thorough as can be. 

Nah, I'm not going the extra mile for a female.. I'm perfectly fine without a phone anyway. I keep my convo's on facebook while at home. Honestly not having a phone in school, and having no way to communicate via social networking besides in my own home keeps me focused in conversations in person. Not constantly looking down every 10 - 15 minutes.

yea you really don't need a phone and she would be more focused on talking to in person and hanging out not sent sending you emojis :lol:

good alternative

I barely had a phone in high school...i had a prepaid phone...hey why not a prepaid phone? its affordable....

Hi its Chloe! Rachel Starr visits DC for the 1st time, available tomorrow

3pm til Friday

4pm $2k-1hr $3500-2hr. One of our top stars. Wanna see new pics/vids?

:x

Is that the fat chick from Food Network?

She is the worst

her?

Ya but find a pic that isn't 10 years old :lol:

she doing it to machine gun kelly for freeee so no deal.

now some other stars on the other hand i wouldnt mind dropping money if i had it

Well have fun then young brotha. Personally I couldn't live without a phone but I chalk that up to me being easily distracted.

I see lawsuits for this new mtv show with these nurses by day, party people by night.  I see one of them with liquor or drugs in their system while something happens to their patient.  I'll take buckwild over this show.

Back
Top Bottom