the thread about nothing...

@rck3sactown  I was by the microwave in the kitchen and there were women talking and all of a sudden my ears tune in to harness talk 
mean.gif
gotcha, separate from your disdain of the new building 
laugh.gif

Lunch room talk 
sick.gif
 so glad I have yet to have a job like that yet  
mean.gif
. Not one time did I say anything bad about the building. You confused what I said. Newer doesn't mean better was a generality. I don't like the people they put me around. Open floor plan = people always watching for no damn reason. I don't like nosy people. I don't doubt that they're watching me as I type on NT. That's what I meant. The building is new, it's less than three years old, and it's ok.
beh if he had his own closed space

whoever invented rubber dog shoes is a freakin genius. its just stretched out balloons and i paid 20 for a 4 pack :x

It's the marlboro version of a camel crush, but it taste like a marlboro and not a camel. It's my everyday pack. I switch brands and flavors though, sometimes multiple times a day depending on my craving. i might want a light, might want a full flavor, might want a filterless. Might want a spliff mixed with dutch tobacco and that native american brrand I can't rmember righ tnow.

a spliff with dutch tobacco :x :rofl:

I hope its cigarillo tobacco. Not the mulch thats in the big ones

Nah homey it's rolling tobacco :lol:

fine cut :pimp:

Edit: lol, oh I see the mix up. Dutch as Danish -- not the blunts. :lol:

ohhhhh.. makes a lot more sense :lol:. I was rolling a spliff once and didnt have a cig, so i used a little tobacco from a backwood :wow:

btw dutch =/= danish. danish = from denmark . dutch=from holland/netherlands

Learned that from FIFA :smokin

Last edited:

That and taking adderall helps.
OR just smoke an L before studying. 
laugh.gif
 i'm terrified to try adderall. 
Don't do drugs Marco.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
too late you just made smoking sound really fun i'm about to go do some drugzz

what size are those baby feet of yours???

I could also offer you a hug you'll never forget 
devil.gif
9.5 send me some jordanz preferably 1 3 5 6 7 10 11 or 14 or some sb dunks. double boxed please

hug? what kind of hug 
nerd.gif
A special hug for a special little friend like you
devil.gif
can i get a hug from a prostitute 
embarassed.gif

devil.gif
9.5 send me some jordanz preferably 1 3 5 6 7 10 11 or 14 or some sb dunks. double boxed please

hug? what kind of hug 
nerd.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
thats illegal.......

but I'll prostitute myself to you 
devil.gif

devil.gif

hug? what kind of hug 
nerd.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
thats illegal.......

but I'll prostitute myself to you 
devil.gif
devil.gif

It's the marlboro version of a camel crush, but it taste like a marlboro and not a camel. It's my everyday pack. I switch brands and flavors though, sometimes multiple times a day depending on my craving. i might want a light, might want a full flavor, might want a filterless. Might want a spliff mixed with dutch tobacco and that native american brrand I can't rmember righ tnow.

a spliff with dutch tobacco :x :rofl:

I hope its cigarillo tobacco. Not the mulch thats in the big ones

Nah homey it's rolling tobacco :lol:

fine cut :pimp:

Edit: lol, oh I see the mix up. Dutch as Danish -- not the blunts. :lol:

ohhhhh.. makes a lot more sense :lol:. I was rolling a spliff once and didnt have a cig, so i used a little tobacco from a backwood :wow:

btw dutch =/= danish. danish = from denmark . dutch=from holland/netherlands

Learned that from FIFA :smokin

:lol: word, I caught that too but I lack brain cells a lot of the times and I will forget that numerous times again.

I'm sorry about your Dutch/spliff experience :rofl:

I don't run across many spliff smokers (even these Jamaicans don't smoke them). I recommend Peter Stockebye for dat mixture :nerd:

I just use a little from my squares. Marlboro reds. I prob use 80/20 :pimp: / tobacco ratio

Last edited:
31s0JIgMZfL.jpg

i swear whoever can help me find this shirt in a medium i will give you all my reps and go to your house and kiss you. 

i haven't been able to find one in my size yet 
mean.gif

31s0JIgMZfL.jpg

i swear whoever can help me find this shirt in a medium i will give you all my reps and go to your house and kiss you. 
i haven't been able to find one in my size yet :smh:
If I find it a large, but have my mom sew it to medium, and have you pay shipping and handling, then will I get the reps? I don't need the kisses, unless of course, you have a sister on the hot-o-meter that's at least from an 8+

31s0JIgMZfL.jpg

i haven't been able to find one in my size yet 
mean.gif
If I find it a large, but have my mom sew it to medium, and have you pay shipping and handling, then will I get the reps? I don't need the kisses, unless of course, you have a sister on the hot-o-meter that's at least from an 8+
yes you will still get the reps. and i have a sisiter that just turned 9 so would that do 
grin.gif

But I chose the lie
I chose the life
Then I realized
She might have been the one
I let it go
For a little fun
I made a trade
Gave away our days
For a little fame
Now I'll never see your face
But it's okay I adapted anyway

:smokin

31s0JIgMZfL.jpg

i haven't been able to find one in my size yet :smh:
yes you will still get the reps. and i have a sisiter that just turned 9 so would that do >D
:frown:

Back
Top Bottom