the thread about nothing...

Belgium Belgium

I would look into theta waves and binaural beats. Start exercising your brain by meditation. Lucid dreaming is kind of like a muscle, you have to condition it and exercise it.

Belgium Belgium

I would look into theta waves and binaural beats. Start exercising your brain by meditation. Lucid dreaming is kind of like a muscle, you have to condition it and exercise it.
Sounds interesting. I'll have plenty of time to look into it with this month of home rest

@Colombia

for some reason i always have lucid dreams but i have never trained myself to have them i just automatically know that i'm in a dream. i don't know how i always know but in dreams i just feel different it's weird

check that tone young man.

And get off NT while you're in school 
mean.gif
didn't have school today

you should get off the internet and get back to work
oh child, you have much to learn.

I'm in about 5 hours of lecture today 

@@Colombia

for some reason i always have lucid dreams but i have never trained myself to have them i just automatically know that i'm in a dream. i don't know how i always know but in dreams i just feel different it's weird

I was the same. Again it's like a muscle. Some people are just born with the talents. For me it goes away though, not the lucid part, but the dreaming. I'll have long periods without dreams, and then I'll have crazy lucid dreams nights in a row that no poor soul should experience. It's like visiting a location and going back, transiting back and forth. I'm going to try to dig up one of my scariest experiences that I posted on NT a few years ago.

check that tone young man.

And get off NT while you're in school 
mean.gif
didn't have school today

you should get off the internet and get back to work
oh child, you have much to learn.

I'm in about 5 hours of lecture today 
then listen. that's what you're there for right
Boy, I know your body and your senses are still developing since you are still an adolescent.

But trust me, in a few years there is this wonderful thing where you can listen and do other ****. Basically multitasking. 

Its fantastic and pretty cool to experience.

That and taking adderall helps.

Pls draw me a picture now 

@Marco23 and @rck3sactown, I want a nice clean argument. Listen to my commands at all times, no striking lower than the signature line. Quote posts, and begin!
roll.gif
 i'm not arguing with him. we're just...talking 
nerd.gif

It's the marlboro version of a camel crush, but it taste like a marlboro and not a camel. It's my everyday pack. I switch brands and flavors though, sometimes multiple times a day depending on my craving. i might want a light, might want a full flavor, might want a filterless. Might want a spliff mixed with dutch tobacco and that native american brrand I can't rmember righ tnow.

a spliff with dutch tobacco :x :rofl:

I hope its cigarillo tobacco. Not the mulch thats in the big ones

Last edited:
Was riding my skateboard down a huge hill and almost hit a lil kid :x
I was driving down a pretty steep hill once, and a dumb *** kid was longboarding down the hill in the bike lane and he got the speed wobbles and ran in to my car.

I was driving on the street once, this guy was stopped at a left turn so I went around him to the right and hit a kid :wow: :wow:

he was fine though. Lil n jumped on my hood like he was in the matrix and walked away. Heard his friends say "what a *****ot, he got hit by a car"

It's the marlboro version of a camel crush, but it taste like a marlboro and not a camel. It's my everyday pack. I switch brands and flavors though, sometimes multiple times a day depending on my craving. i might want a light, might want a full flavor, might want a filterless. Might want a spliff mixed with dutch tobacco and that native american brrand I can't rmember righ tnow.

a spliff with dutch tobacco :x :rofl:

I hope its cigarillo tobacco. Not the mulch thats in the big ones

Nah homey it's rolling tobacco :lol:

fine cut :pimp:

Edit: lol, oh I see the mix up. Dutch as Danish -- not the blunts. :lol:

Last edited:

Was riding my skateboard down a huge hill and almost hit a lil kid
sick.gif
I was driving down a pretty steep hill once, and a dumb *** kid was longboarding down the hill in the bike lane and he got the speed wobbles and ran in to my car.
I was driving on the street once, this guy was stopped at a left turn so I went around him to the right and hit a kid
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

he was fine though. Lil n jumped on my hood like he was in the matrix and walked away. Heard his friends say "what a *****ot, he got hit by a car"
dead_sonic_by_emeraldfire131-d3czl80.jpg

he was being made fun of because he got hit by a car 
roll.gif
 his friends are ruthless

@@Marco23 and @@rck3sactown, I want a nice clean argument. Listen to my commands at all times, no striking lower than the signature line. Quote posts, and begin!
roll.gif
nerd.gif
Oh alright, aren't you happy that I didn't mess up your sn with the at feature?
nerd.gif
thank you 
nthat.gif
 dudes were out here mentioning Marco23d and Marco14 
mean.gif

@Marco23 and @rck3sactown, I want a nice clean argument. Listen to my commands at all times, no striking lower than the signature line. Quote posts, and begin!
roll.gif
nerd.gif
this.

buts srs, pls draw me another pic 
i told you get me some shoes or hookers then i'll draw you a pic

roll.gif
nerd.gif
this.

buts srs, pls draw me another pic 
i told you get me some shoes or hookers then i'll draw you a pic
what size are those baby feet of yours???

I could also offer you a hug you'll never forget 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom