the thread about nothing...

@rck3sactown  I was by the microwave in the kitchen and there were women talking and all of a sudden my ears tune in to harness talk 
mean.gif
gotcha, separate from your disdain of the new building 
laugh.gif

Lunch room talk 
sick.gif
 so glad I have yet to have a job like that yet  

@rck3sactown  I was by the microwave in the kitchen and there were women talking and all of a sudden my ears tune in to harness talk 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Lunch room talk 
sick.gif
mean.gif
. Not one time did I say anything bad about the building. You confused what I said. Newer doesn't mean better was a generality. I don't like the people they put me around. Open floor plan = people always watching for no damn reason. I don't like nosy people. I don't doubt that they're watching me as I type on NT. That's what I meant. The building is new, it's less than three years old, and it's ok.

mean.gif
laugh.gif

Lunch room talk 
sick.gif
mean.gif
. Not one time did I say anything bad about the building. You confused what I said. Newer doesn't mean better was a generality. I don't like the people they put me around. Open floor plan = people always watching for no damn reason. I don't like nosy people. I don't doubt that they're watching me as I type on NT. That's what I meant. The building is new, it's less than three years old, and it's ok.
Ya thats mainly what I was inquiring about 
laugh.gif

Any neat features about it??

I remember a few years ago there was a new business complex that opened next door to the city offices, and it had a putt putt golf course in the lobby 
eek.gif

mean.gif
laugh.gif

Lunch room talk 
sick.gif
mean.gif
Ya thats mainly what I was inquiring about 
laugh.gif

Any neat features about it??

I remember a few years ago there was a new business complex that opened next door to the city offices, and it had a putt putt golf course in the lobby 
eek.gif

No cool features at all. Just a newer facility than we're used to, but that's it. I'm not excited because there's more people here and they're miserable at that 
mean.gif
. I am happy I got phone reception here, didn't have it at the last place, so now I can listen to ESPN radio to block out the people around me, that's the cool "new" feature for me. So that let's you know what I'm working with over here. *Pause*  

Because they have supported you from birth to adulthood and for some of you, still being supported by them

Your like 16

You'll learn enough :lol:

*you're

Yay I love to learn
You said you were 12.....

You making **** up now?

@@beh235 how are you liking the new office?
Not liking it thus far
damn, you would think newer is better :lol:

Guess not. Well maybe you just need to just give it sometime and it'll grow on you?

I'm technically 16 but I didn't start living till 2001 shawty so I'm 12

yung-lean-o.gif

Tried an experiment falling asleep to binaural brainwaves designed for information retainment and accelerated study. Had a crazy lucid dream about zombie bears and wolves and bikers/hicks. All of the guns in the dream had really stiff triggers and it was delaying my reaction time. Also, I couldn't move that well. In real life, I get a call from a client and I heard the phone, so in my dream I run back to another cabin to grab my phone charger and saw these demon bears and wolves coming. I warned the girls to get to the other safe house ASAP because that one was tarnished and shot up, easy to get into. There were also these bikers riding around killing off my posse. The dream ended with this girl who was a soccer player punting this football up in the air something nasty. She kicked it too far and I couldn't catch it. And then she just kind of goes brain dead and starts walking off the balcony and I'm trying to save her, but I still can't move efficiently. And then I woke up. For like 30 minutes I was stumbling around in real life still not able to move efficiently.... meh. Also in the dream I was allergic to dust and I woke up with allergies. Interesting.

yung-lean-o.gif
son, let me **** you up with some life advice right here......

Half-truths are just as bad as full lies. 

Bad habit to keep up, and that **** will manifest itself and **** with your head. 

You'll start making up events or sexual escapades or people. 

And before you know it, you'll basically be Edward Norton in Fight Club.

Tried an experiment falling asleep to binaural brainwaves designed for information retainment and accelerated study. Had a crazy lucid dream about zombie bears and wolves and bikers/hicks. All of the guns in the dream had really stiff triggers and it was delaying my reaction time. Also, I couldn't move that well. In real life, I get a call from a client and I heard the phone, so in my dream I run back to another cabin to grab my phone charger and saw these demon bears and wolves coming. I warned the girls to get to the other safe house ASAP because that one was tarnished and shot up, easy to get into. There were also these bikers riding around killing off my posse. The dream ended with this girl who was a soccer player punting this football up in the air something nasty. She kicked it too far and I couldn't catch it. And then she just kind of goes brain dead and starts walking off the balcony and I'm trying to save her, but I still can't move efficiently. And then I woke up. For like 30 minutes I was stumbling around in real life still not able to move efficiently.... meh. Also in the dream I was allergic to dust and I woke up with allergies. Interesting.

Sounds like you had a nightmare, not a dream .

yung-lean-o.gif

Bad habit to keep up, and that **** will manifest itself and **** with your head. 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i have told my age on here seeral times 

it was your fault that you missed it. i thought you knew i was trolling but i guess you can't take a joke 
eyes.gif

I don't really have nightmares. Life and death is scary enough. The only nightmares I may have is if a loved one dies, and I don't really have those. I've had dreams where there was communication with loved ones passed away, and it was blissful.

yung-lean-o.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

it was your fault that you missed it. i thought you knew i was trolling but i guess you can't take a joke 
eyes.gif
check that tone young man.

And get off NT while you're in school 
mean.gif

tan fb draft the 23rd @ 8

thanks for the reminder...

completely forgot :lol:

i sent a email blast earlier today too

also if you want to drop out please do it asap....like right now so i can re-fill your spot

I'm so old I was making $100/day off of burned CD-R's in highschool :pimp:

Even the principal was peepin game. He didn't know what to do about it. He had to break up the crowds due to fire hazard. :lol:

YEP easy money... i sold candy & burned cd's (album's for $5 & mixes for $3) :pimp:

ol hustin instead of paying attention to class days

Last edited:
I'm so old I was making $100/day off of burned CD-R's in highschool :pimp:

Even the principal was peepin game. He didn't know what to do about it. He had to break up the crowds due to fire hazard. :lol:

Last edited:

yung-lean-o.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
check that tone young man.

And get off NT while you're in school 
mean.gif
didn't have school today

you should get off the internet and get back to work

:lol:

I wish I had a smartphone in my highschool days. :smh:
Aware me on this dreaming thing. I can never remember my dreams at all, not even bits of them. I use sleeping meds too which is supposed to often give crazy dreams

Back
Top Bottom