the thread about nothing...

Coffee in the mornings tho
nthat.gif
That's the only reason I'm still living. 

pimp.gif

For lunch...it's a cheese steak with mushrooms....
pimp.gif

Last edited:

the conjuring kind of had me shook last night... them based on a true story movies always get me
It sounds good when they say it, I think it's for Hollywood purposes. I never buy into that.
Bruh you can go in your room one night, THINK you saw a ghost, write a story about it, and its based on a true story.
laugh.gif
 This is true

so i take it ya'll don't believe in stuff like that ? 
nerd.gif

I didn't say all that. I've had experiences/feelings that def made me think twice. I'm saying in the context of movies like that, they tend to embellish the story in order to sell it. 

Dominos

And usually my stomach can handle it fine.
Yo I had eight of those mango habanero wings (they were mad good BTW) from Domino's last night at like 8 or 9 and a few slices of sausage pizza. Woke up at 4 with the WORST heartburn I think I've ever had. I don't even get heartburn like that. I also had those buffalo chicken tenders from Burger King for lunch, think that played a role. Terrible though. I was up in pain for like an hour, then when I finally fell asleep woke up to my 5:20 work alarm
sick.gif

@franc
I'd recommend reading the manga rather than watching the anime for one piece.
It's more accessible.
I read about 500 chapters of one piece in one year but that was two years ago.
One piece has a great story.
noted.

an hour without a post 
tired.gif

GN TAN 

girls%20making%20slut%20gestures%20are%20dangerous%20gif-f37992.gif

you take the left one and i take the right one. compare notes after
nerd.gif

I survived!!! I suddenly can't move my left hand though so I'm getting more tests
good news bruh. hope for a speedy recovery.
My roommate was in the bathroom for about 30 mins, and our room is so tiny that I could hear her straining
sick.gif
I started praying to God that she would wash her hands afterwards," just this once Lord" And then I heard the sink running
eek.gif

God is real
she trollin. she heard through the grape vine you had issues with her not washing her hands. she just turned on the faucet to fool you. did she make you a sandwich after she got out
nerd.gif
The first time in MONTHS I have a little pizza it messes me up
mean.gif

Now i got GERD
sick.gif
tums bruh.
Just got back from the dentist..... my face is numb
pics of said numbness
nerd.gif

You take the left one...
laugh.gif

I didn't see a bit of bounce on that either. 

You know when Nas said Kobe like girls with a little butt crack? 

I haven't hit enough white girls to know for sure, but the ones I have hit do have a smaller butt crack than most of the black women I've been with. 

Yo I had eight of those mango habanero wings (they were mad good BTW) from Domino's last night at like 8 or 9 and a few slices of sausage pizza. Woke up at 4 with the WORST heartburn I think I've ever had. I don't even get heartburn like that. I also had those buffalo chicken tenders from Burger King for lunch, think that played a role. Terrible though. I was up in pain for like an hour, then when I finally fell asleep woke up to my 5:20 work alarm :x  

Man. :smh:

I thought it was something worse at first, so I went to get it checked out. Thankfully it wasn't.

Been working off the pounds, got caught slippin this week. Won't do that again :lol:

@franc, I'm taking tums and prevacid.

You take the left one...
laugh.gif

I didn't see a bit of bounce on that either. 

You know when Nas said Kobe like girls with a little butt crack? 

I haven't hit enough white girls to know for sure, but the ones I have hit do have a smaller butt crack than most of the black women I've been with. 
interesting butt crack theory.

Just got back from the dentist..... my face is numb
pics of said numbness
nerd.gif

mouth-photo---istock_sq-7ac24e12c07c5f1b774e4ddb4bed40a63439b05d-s6-c30.jpg
you have beautiful teeth.

Yo I had eight of those mango habanero wings (they were mad good BTW) from Domino's last night at like 8 or 9 and a few slices of sausage pizza. Woke up at 4 with the WORST heartburn I think I've ever had. I don't even get heartburn like that. I also had those buffalo chicken tenders from Burger King for lunch, think that played a role. Terrible though. I was up in pain for like an hour, then when I finally fell asleep woke up to my 5:20 work alarm
sick.gif

Man.
mean.gif

I thought it was something worse at first, so I went to get it checked out. Thankfully it wasn't.

Been working off the pounds, got caught slippin this week. Won't do that again
laugh.gif

@franc, I'm taking tums and prevacid.
franc da multiquote gawd
900x900px-LL-a6d7d221_sb.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom