the thread about nothing...

burn @dankenstien88 avy with fire!
sick.gif
She would do anything for you though...

burn @@dankenstien88 avy with fire! :x

She would do anything for you though...

ashes cant do anything for wht.
nasty spider face girl getting burnt to a crisp.
--------

that actually happened. chick was 17
WHAT!!!??? :x

originally put the wrong store but yes.

EW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) – An autopsy is planned on a fetus found in a teenager’s shopping bag at a store in Manhattan in part to determine whether it was alive or dead when delivered.

Tiona Rodriguez and Francis Estevez, both 17, were inside a Victoria’s Secret lingerie store in Midtown Thursday when they were suspected of shoplifting, police said.

Security guards called police after they noticed a strong odor coming from one of their bags and found the fetus, police said.

Police said it appears Rodriguez was five to six months pregnant when she gave birth on Wednesday. She told officers Thursday she was carrying the human remains because she had delivered a day earlier and didn’t know what to do, authorities said.

Thursday night, police searched Rodriguez’s apartment. Friends and neighbors say they had no idea she was pregnant. The Bushwick Academy student already has a 2-year-old son.

“I couldn’t really tell because she’s a little heavyset, so I wouldn’t know if she was pregnant, pregnant or that’s just her,” neighbor Ramon Acosta said.

It’s unclear if the baby was alive or stillborn or if Rodriguez even knew she was pregnant. Late Wednesday night, she posted on her Facebook page complaining about “these cramps.”

Both girls have been arrested on charges of petit larceny. One has been hospitalized and the other is being questioned by police. More serious charges could follow.

Link to video report

:smh: :smh: :smh:

My roommate was in the bathroom for about 30 mins, and our room is so tiny that I could hear her straining :x I started praying to God that she would wash her hands afterwards," just this once Lord" And then I heard the sink running :wow:

God is real

Last edited:
I couldn’t really tell because she’s a little heavyset, so I wouldn’t know if she was pregnant, pregnant or that’s just her,” neighbor Ramon Acosta said.

Lmao

My roommate was in the bathroom for about 30 mins, and our room is so tiny that I could hear her straining :x I started praying to God that she would was her hands afterwards," just this once Lord" And then I heard the sink running :wow:

God is real

Naw she just did that so you think she washed her hands...

Man why did you keep the baby in your bag....like you serious? Leave the dead fetus at home when you go to Victoria secret to shop lift....everyone knows that

I survived!!! I suddenly can't move my left hand though so I'm getting more tests
Glad to see that you are well enough after major surgery to post on NT. Speedy recovery man.
GOOD MORNING TAN!!!

Finally first full day back at work. Got a nice letter from the White House in which Barack told us

"I hope it comes as some solace that you will be paid in full for what you should have earned since the shutdown began" You are cool in my book Pres
smokin.gif

What had happened since ive been NT-less for a month....what is this Must be a member for a month to post in general? Anything in particular kick start that?
First of all, welcome back. You missed quite a bit. 
My roommate was in the bathroom for about 30 mins, and our room is so tiny that I could hear her straining
sick.gif
I started praying to God that she would wash her hands afterwards," just this once Lord" And then I heard the sink running
eek.gif

God is real
No words....

i hate when you talking sports pretty much anything with someone and they swear they know everything, they aint never wrong and when you go and say nah thats not true and correct them they get so hostile ahha. dudes can never just accept the fact that other people might be right for once 

Had another good dream last night that I managed to remember. Going to start writing them down. All I know is that, I'm looking fo' her word to Future.

The Conjuring is legit based on the diaries of that ghost hunter couple in real life though.. Movie scared the hell out of me

Back
Top Bottom