the thread about nothing...

You take the left one...
laugh.gif

I didn't see a bit of bounce on that either. 

You know when Nas said Kobe like girls with a little butt crack? 

I haven't hit enough white girls to know for sure, but the ones I have hit do have a smaller butt crack than most of the black women I've been with. 
roll.gif
 this post is hilarious to me

I'm out here...come see me...this oak..big as a tree be...when i go...write my testament in graffiti

Never talking politics at work...ever.
Me: Well i wish they would fund us (NASA) more then the department of defense. We could accomplish so much if we actually were funded. Meanwhile DOD has tons of tanks and planes they don't even use yet they make up most of the federal funding while we are less then one half of 1%

Boss: Well im glad we have those tanks because my son is in Iraq and we needed them there

Me: oh well there are a lot that we don't use that never leave america

Boss: They are a necessary evil we need them all to protect us you never know when we will need them

Me: Literally the rest of the world would have to attack us for us to need everything we......never mind you are right.....hows the new car doing

I'm out here...come see me...this oak..big as a tree be...when i go...write my testament in graffiti

Never talking politics at work...ever.
Me: Well i wish they would fund us (NASA) more then the department of defense. We could accomplish so much if we actually were funded. Meanwhile DOD has tons of tanks and planes they don't even use yet they make up most of the federal funding while we are less then one half of 1%

Boss: Well im glad we have those tanks because my son is in Iraq and we needed them there

Me: oh well there are a lot that we don't use that never leave america

Boss: They are a necessary evil we need them all to protect us you never know when we will need them

Me: Literally the rest of the world would have to attack us for us to need everything we......never mind you are right.....hows the new car doing
Smart man. I never talk politics and religion at work or on NT

Everytime I close my eyes, Wake up feeling so horrnnny!

What's good wit ya'll ?

I'm feeling good, texted this girl for hours last night, at her behest not mine,

lil whoadie feeling me. Damb I am a charming dude when I want to be.
I know yall don't care, but she my girl now.

She feelin your boy on the real.

What's good wit ya'll ?
I'm feeling good, texted this girl for hours last night, at her behest not mine,

I know yall don't care, but she my girl now.
She feelin your boy on the real.

I dont feel like congratulations are necessary for a obtaining a gf, but I am glad for you. Repped.

and I came in like a wrecking baaallll.

all wht wants to do is break her walls, never been hit so hard in love :wow:
just wanted her to let it in.

What's good wit ya'll ?

I know yall don't care, but she my tans girl now.
She feelin your da boys on the real.

true

Last edited:
What's the point of having a girl that's drop dead that you know don't like you? She'll run over ya head with a motorcycle

Still can't post gifs on mobile, I give up :smh:

give up little weakling
let the europeans steal your good land, rid your whole tribe from existence and eat your dogs with corn meal.

What is you talking about, I'm Mexican b,da mericans took my land

because you are weak you blue spiked balled of coins.
man up and learn how to post gifs via mobile before the conquistadors return to take back what is rightfully theres in the name of the empire!

give up little weakling
let the europeans steal your good land, rid your whole tribe from existence and eat your dogs with corn meal.

man up and learn how to post gifs via mobile before the conquistadors return to take back what is rightfully theres in the name of the empire!

You're just a cat that no one loves because everyone prefers dogs

give up little weakling

and you are humans last hope. use the power of the ring to change the world young marco. make your mother proud to know that her son is humanities savor.

Last edited:

give up little weakling

and you are humans last hope. use the power of the ring to change the world young marco. make your mother proud to know that her son is humanities savor.
:nthat: I'm gonna save da world man, already got the chaos emeralds I will protect you when dr robotnik is trying to kill you :wow:

Last edited:

give up little weakling

:nthat: I'm gonna save da world man, already got the chaos emeralds I will protect you when dr robotnik is trying to kill you :wow:

all of humanity thanks you.
please protect us from the evil doctor and those evil beast that carry fleas

Back
Top Bottom