I'd slip him more than that
devil.gif
laugh.gif

an hour without a post 
tired.gif

GN TAN 

girls%20making%20slut%20gestures%20are%20dangerous%20gif-f37992.gif

Last edited:
interview with footaction tmr....what are the chances of getting the job if i do well? (silly question, i know)

been wanting to work at a shoe store since high school and after like a million applications I finally landed an interview

interview with footaction tmr....what are the chances of getting the job if i do well? (silly question, i know)

been wanting to work at a shoe store since high school and after like a million applications I finally landed an interview
If you don't come smelling like dro, can complete coherent sentences, and don't look like a blatant thief you will get the job. 

Every youngsomething who needs weed money applies at FL,FNL, NT, etc. I'd be surprised if anyone ever sees 10% of the completed applications.  The hardest part is behind you. 

Probably high if you can answer the shoe questions pretty accurately,

Such as if someone was looking for a runner, what would you offer them.. And etc.

Job sucks tremendous *** btw. Pays like *** too.

Come in here yeah boy have a cigar
You're gonna go far!
You're gonna fly high...
You're never gonna die
you're gonna make it if you try
they're gonna love you!

Last edited:
I'm on 24/7 oxygen supply though. And this morphine is making me sick

GOOD MORNING TAN!!!

Finally first full day back at work. Got a nice letter from the White House in which Barack told us

"I hope it comes as some solace that you will be paid in full for what you should have earned since the shutdown began" You are cool in my book Pres :smokin

What had happened since ive been NT-less for a month....what is this Must be a member for a month to post in general? Anything in particular kick start that?

At work, may shut it down early today. All of the students are gone for fall break, so yeah I'm not staying till 5. 

^ he a fool for that...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom