the thread about nothing...

I'm doing good just working, did you go out tonight? and how's school?
you're mean.. I lost my wallet the other day while riding :frown:

hew = who
:lol:

But I'm good, and it's barely 6PM and i'm waiting on my friend to finish class, so we can get cocktails. School is alright, I have no idea what's going on tho :lol: Good thing it's korean thanksgiving and I can catch up on readings

hew = who

But I'm good, and it's barely 6PM and i'm waiting on my friend to finish class, so we can get cocktails. School is alright, I have no idea what's going on tho :lol: Good thing it's korean thanksgiving and I can catch up on readings
:frown:

I'm riceboy :wow:

rice
boy

Nice, just googled Chuseok(?)..

Thanksgiving for three days? Must be nice..
Lol ur Angus is to hard can't even feel it lolol
I had on my tights :\

tumblr_mt65z98hsl1rq3b5ko1_500.png

tumblr_mt65z98hsl1rq3b5ko2_500.png

tumblr_mt65z98hsl1rq3b5ko3_500.png

-------------------
tumblr_mqd48vSj5a1sped3xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqd48vSj5a1sped3xo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mqd48vSj5a1sped3xo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mqd48vSj5a1sped3xo4_500.jpg

tumblr_mqd48vSj5a1sped3xo5_500.jpg

tumblr_mqd48vSj5a1sped3xo6_500.jpg

tumblr_mqd48vSj5a1sped3xo7_500.jpg

tumblr_mqd48vSj5a1sped3xo8_500.jpg

tumblr_mqd48vSj5a1sped3xo9_500.jpg

tumblr_mqd48vSj5a1sped3xo10_500.jpg

:wow:

Morning tan
Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was slightly better then expected. Watched Argo...was actually really good. Thought i wouldn't like it since everyone knew the ending going into the movie.

Good morning NT fam, just reminder to those picking up GTA V for the 360 tonight, there is a MANDATORY 8 gigabyte install, so don't forget to make the time and space for it.

What about an official comedy thread on NT?

Like one day out the week or whatever a dude is tasked with coming up with funny material?

It's some funny dudes on here,and I think some of ya'll could write some funny ****. 

Have little skits or something. 
I predict 5 pages of roasting and then a lock, but I love the idea.

I have a test today... and have 8 words that I have to remember for a specific question. The words start with A, I, I, S, D, N, E, D. To help myself remember I came up with the saying..,

Allen
Iverson
Is
So
Drunk
Now
Every
Day

:smh: |I

Last edited:
I have a test today... and have 8 words that I have to remember for a specific question. The words start with A, I, I, S, D, N, E, D. To help myself remember I came up with the saying..,

Allen
Iverson
Is
So
Drunk
Now
Every
Day

:lol:. I wish view was good at stuff like that.

The NYC mayor's race is going to be terrible. I don't like either candidate especially de Blasio. Being in the pockets of the public unions especially the UFT is the last thing the city needs especially when trying to get the schools back on track. There are a lot of issues at stake for me.

Took the day off from school, feels good to have the house to myself. Yamb was asking about coming over today, the struggle of no license. :smh:

Allen
Iverson
Is
So
Drunk
Now
Every
Day

:lol: Its funny because its probably true.

Back
Top Bottom