the thread about nothing...

I have a co worker that used to own a club and he claims to have had knowledge on those pics before they became public. He also mentioned the coke habit...
Do you club often?
beh is all about the clubs! Running around in neon colored clothing with glowsticks, poppin ecstasy and drinking margaritas....I see you beh!
tongue.gif

I have a co worker that used to own a club and he claims to have had knowledge on those pics before they became public. He also mentioned the coke habit...
Do you club often?
beh is all about the clubs! Running around in neon colored clothing with glowsticks, poppin ecstasy and drinking margaritas....I see you beh!
tongue.gif
beh be in the club partying like it's 1999!

Last edited:

Do you club often?
tongue.gif
beh be in the club partying like it's 1999!
roll.gif

I'm ******* blown right now 
nthat.gif

What about an official comedy thread on NT?

Like one day out the week or whatever a dude is tasked with coming up with funny material?

It's some funny dudes on here,and I think some of ya'll could write some funny ****. 

Have little skits or something. 

Like one day out the week or whatever a dude is tasked with coming up with funny material?

It's some funny dudes on here,and I think some of ya'll could write some funny ****. 

Seems like that could work

He on that ****...dudes in the thread on Lamar tried to say coke wasn't as bad...but **** De La Hoya been fighting coke addiction for a minute now. 

He missed the fight cause he checked himself into rehab. 
yeah but nobody even knew oscar was doing that ish till "he" checked hiumself into treatment,

lamar is acting stupid as hell from his druggie lawyer jumpoff airing out their dirty laundry from staying 2 blocks away from skidrow and roaming downtown LA at 3am every night.

there was a rumor this weekend that dude overdosed too 
mean.gif

dude is also catching a charge for that dumb ish he did to that photog, that was straight up crackhead mode.

If anybody is bad, that's comedy in itself

Back
Top Bottom