the thread about nothing...

It doesn't work like that. Once you're in, you're in. You just went on.....vacation....*Fat Tony voice*
:lol:

Well then

Guess I'm back

I have to be honest, I'm not watching Breaking Bad just because of the hype. I did The Walking Dead the same way.

I mean, it's already bad enough they're TV shows, then people wanna try and shove it down your throat. :smh:

I have to be honest, I'm not watching Breaking Bad just because of the hype. I did The Walking Dead the same way.

I mean, it's already bad enough they're TV shows, then people wanna try and shove it down your throat.
mean.gif
nah, just ignore the hype. If you don't watch it now, cool. Just make time for it later, you won't regret it. Some go nuts though, it's only a tv show 
laugh.gif

I mean, it's already bad enough they're TV shows, then people wanna try and shove it down your throat. :smh:

Ex-*******-actly!!

I died when I saw that.

I never saw The Wire either. Not because of hype, it was on during my TV hiatus.

The Walking Dead was cool at first but I lost interest right before the last episode or two of the first season. Just too many cliches used, I'm good on that.

Yo my 54 year old uncle asked me if I had any movies or mags I could loan him.... Mog was serious too

Seemed desperate as hell, woulda rejoiced prolly had I hit em with a KING mag or Sumin :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom