the thread about nothing...

I remember having a health care thread on NT last year or something. Since open enrollment is right around the corner in October was thinking about starting one. I am a government employee we literally have over 10 health care plan choices. I have been doing a ton of reading on which one fits me the best and it seems like there is no right answer.

The ol - im 26 and healthy i never go to the doctor.....but i play sports...what if i get hurt....you don't need much coverage at all......but what if you do... :smh:

19 year old got shot and killed in Wicker Park by my Crib this past weekend... 3 doors down from St. Alfreds

Some dudes confronted them and an altercation started over Rival gang affiliation.....My pops is a cop in the district and sent me the video of the incident.... 

sick.gif
eek.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif

I cant post it but basically a group of like 8 people total... 19 year old in a Bulls jacket managed to come around one of the dudes he was arguing with and he punched this dude in a red hoody... Buddy in the red hoody homeboy pulled out a pistol in less then one second and let a dome shot right off then and there and then another shot at the victims boys running and missed and hit the Aldos store window.... With people all around watching across the street....

TOOOOOOOOOOOO Wild how one punch was thrown and that was it.....Dude a Damn {()} for that move man

Last edited:
I remember having a health care thread on NT last year or something. Since open enrollment is right around the corner in October was thinking about starting one. I am a government employee we literally have over 10 health care plan choices. I have been doing a ton of reading on which one fits me the best and it seems like there is no right answer.

The ol - im 26 and healthy i never go to the doctor.....but i play sports...what if i get hurt....you don't need much coverage at all......but what if you do... :smh:
Brah plz make these. I am 20 healthy n gucci, but no insurance then when i had a bad injury last month I'm in trouble. Applied to medical hopefully i get it

Soooooooooooooo..........................I just finished the episode of The Wire where Stringer gets murked by Omar and brother Mouzone.
Am i triipin but that rooftop scene between stringer and avon reminded me of new jack city
i swear i was waiting to hear hear
"am i my brothers keeper"
but bell was dirty with him snitchin to the cops man that boy was shady i dont know how people could like dude :smh:
aye what about weebay i mean will i see more of dude or is he done for the show?????????????
probably watch the final episode of season 3 tonight then watch the season 4 opener

19 year old got shot and killed in Wicker Park by my Crib this past weekend... 3 doors down from St. Alfreds

Some dudes confronted them and an altercation started over Rival gang affiliation.....My pops is a cop in the district and sent me the video of the incident.... 

:x :wow: :smh: |I

I cant post it but basically a group of like 8 people total... 19 year old in a Bulls jacket managed to come around one of the dudes he was arguing with and he punched this dude in a red hoody... Buddy in the red hoody homeboy pulled out a pistol in less then one second and let a dome shot right off then and there and then another shot at the victims boys running and missed and hit the Aldos store window.... With people all around watching across the street....

TOOOOOOOOOOOO Wild how one punch was thrown and that was it.....Dude a Damn {()} for that move man
people afraid to take an *** whooping nowadays
and/or dont know how to fight

:x :wow: :smh: |I

There is another thread from today about cops killing a dude. 3 cops approached the dude "the man ran at the cop" the cop shot him dead. I was like there are 3 cops approaching one guy....whats the worst that happens one cop gets punched a couple times then the other cops jump in and help out? Why did you have to shoot him dead it was 3 on 1? What ever happened to natural selection. Work out train to fight so that if anyone ever steps to you, you are prepared and have an advantage over the other guy? Nope get a gun...talk reckless...do whatever you want....shoot first think second.

sick.gif
eek.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif

Just....

This day is just not good, at least for me. The highlight of my day is getting free cookies from Subway.

This day is just not good, at least for me. The highlight of my day is getting free cookies from Subway.

Don't downplay that Beh....subway cookies are off the hook. That would turn my day around.....but for now im settling for the "Still one of the funniest youtube videos" thread

Exactly.

My dude carry all the time, and they get a thrill from leaving it in the car and throwing hands, the complete opposite of these other cats. 

The dude in the video instantly shot this boy man, 1 shot to the dome from like 4 feet of separation. 

Don't downplay that Beh....subway cookies are off the hook. That would turn my day around.....but for now im settling for the "Still one of the funniest youtube videos" thread
Oh don't get me wrong, I love their cookies 
laugh.gif
.  It's just the rest of the day is that bad. And I've also been reading the DB V thread. It's depressing 
laugh.gif
. I had zero desire for that and just reading the mentality and tactics in there is just 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly.

My dude carry all the time, and they get a thrill from leaving it in the car and throwing hands, the complete opposite of these other cats. 
The dude in the video instantly shot this boy man, 1 shot to the dome from like 4 feet of separation. 

Sounds like my fam. Told them boys early you can't be out actin wild doing that knucklehead **** but keep the steel in the whip just in case. Dudes getting reckless out where I live, shootin bouncers and shootin up house parties for no reason.

Had straps pulled on me a few times and had to do the same but I grew up. That **** is no joke and I'm glad to be alive.

Back
Top Bottom