the thread about nothing...

i am so excited to go see kanye and k.dot, havent been to a concert in years, 

the last show i attended was nas at hob in la, it was pretty cool, it took place on new years eve so we had a countdown with da god.

that same year i also RATM at rock the bells for their reunion, one of the greatest things i have ever experienced.

the last show i attended was nas at hob in la, it was pretty cool, it took place on new years eve so we had a countdown with da god.

that same year i also RATM at rock the bells for their reunion, one of the greatest things i have ever experienced.

Jealous of the RATM.

I saw K.Dot last year when he was still promoting Section 80, best show I've ever been to :pimp:

The last major show I went to was Fun Fun Fun Fest last year, saw Run DMC, stoked for this years line-up

arco arena?

Concerts are the best.

I haven't been to one in over a year. And it wasn't even that good. Freaking Bono ruined U2 for me with his last trip to the tristate area. The first U2 concert I saw was so much fun and just amazing overall, but the second go around was like really, you're gonna open the show with 40 minutes of lousy new music that none of us heard? Killed the buzz completely.

1. Finished Splinter Cell Blacklist. Great Game

2. Finished Physic Homework

3. I'm really starting to think I just don't have the life experiences to be on Niketalk General Alot of times. Cant really offer anything insightful or good advice.

looking to get my first credit card i'm in college out of state and haven't changed my residency how can i go about?

3. I'm really starting to think I just don't have the life experiences to be on Niketalk General Alot of times. Cant really offer anything insightful or good advice.
How was blacklist compared conviction? Was it much different? Haven't bought it yet but will buy it after I finish gta5. I'm a big splinter cell fan and have all the games but have put off buying the game because I know it'll be like 40 or 50 bucks in a month or 2 :lol:

laugh.gif

I havent played that game since the day I got it. I dont have the patience for it.

I havent played that game since the day I got it. I dont have the patience for it.
If you don't want it I would gladly take it off your hands :D

How was blacklist compared conviction? Was it much different? Haven't bought it yet but will buy it after I finish gta5. I'm a big splinter cell fan and have all the games but have put off buying the game because I know it'll be like 40 or 50 bucks in a month or 2 :lol:

Honestly Blacklist is a good game but I really prefer conviction. Story was better while blacklist is middle eastern guy does sneaky terrorist stuff and Sam Fisher and crew move around Looking hard. Blacklist plays abit better and is easier due to new non lethal stuff.

I have to force myself to play it but I got into it once I got in the groove.

Now Rayman Legends then W101 then Saints Row SIV.

So many games and it speeds up in October :smh:

Back
Top Bottom