the thread about nothing...

3. I'm really starting to think I just don't have the life experiences to be on Niketalk General Alot of times. Cant really offer anything insightful or good advice.

I know the feels bro. I'm gonna start going outside my comfort zone doe, gotta try new things.

Just copped everything I need to make Ayahuasca.

Thursday....... Thursday will be a defining moment in my life.

just read what it is :nerd: pm me too

Is there any good weather apps for firefox?

I was a LOT drunker than I thought. I passed out at like 3 and my homie said he called me for us to go to my cousin house, but I was knocked. Won't be back til this weekend. Time to gameplan how I'm gonna take down his girl's sister.

Carne Asada fries

:pimp:
Switch that tecate out for a modelo and you'll be set

What's good beh you been ghost 
chillin man. I've been around here today, mostly lurking and not posting. I was lurking yesterday at my mom's my brother was on. I showed him my drunk posts from Friday and that damn spongebob pic 

laugh.gif
. He needs to PM meth because he's logged on but can't post for some reason.

I miss my girl.... but she's sooo dumb sometimes

Like she's got some real good qualities but the whole picture is a mess smh. If only we could figure it out, I'd be willing to leave the game

Iono bout sd inventing it, but the best taco shops are down here imo.

Lolita's is good, but there's better spots in da hood :evil:

Beh- no to apples :x

chillin man. I've been around here today, mostly lurking and not posting. I was lurking yesterday at my mom's my brother was on. I showed him my drunk posts from Friday and that damn spongebob pic 

laugh.gif
I was drunk last night too...and I don't even drink. 

Ain't that crazy, dudes always talking bout they don't drink, but always end up drunk somehow. 

laugh.gif
I was drunk last night too...and I don't even drink. 

Ain't that crazy, dudes always talking bout they don't drink, but always end up drunk somehow. 
I don't smoke but I want to tho  
laugh.gif

I'll still try the Red's tho Nate. Had a cider beer at a bar a few months ago. I like the taste.

Smoking is the best. I much rather burn than drink every day of the week, but I also have a soft stomach so that's part of the reason.

i have no stoner friends to smoke with. :stoneface:
you ever come to NY, I got you.

hot boxing good bud and listening to good music is always a blast. i don't burn in a car much anymore, though, which i prefer anyway. that unnecessary stress of people passing by could kill the entire experience.

Back
Top Bottom