the thread about nothing...

4.99 ^

i hope i dont have a kid til i move to a white area & can afford to send em to private school. i be damned if my kids get influenced by these clown *** negros out here

wrong thread
laugh.gif

Can I pick up more than one pre-order gamestop during their midnight release?

Like I pick up my copy and I pick up my bros?

He works morning and can't make it to the midnight release of GTA V so he asked if I could pick it up for him but I don't know if GS will let me pick up his and mines

He works morning and can't make it to the midnight release of GTA V so he asked if I could pick it up for him but I don't know if GS will let me pick up his and mines
Call your local gamestop and ask?

Nah, b u can't handle two copies

If you're who I think you are, nice tumblr whoadie.

On the real tho, how's everyones sunday going?

This is sizing up to be a huge week, entertainment wise, Ozymandias tonight and GTA V tomorrow night :pimp:

All I did today was wake up at 11, order Chinese food, watch the Texans game with my bro and play 2k

This is sizing up to be a huge week, entertainment wise, Ozymandias tonight and GTA V tomorrow night
pimp.gif

All I did today was wake up at 11, order Chinese food, watch the Texans game with my bro and play 2k
​Good, just got done with all my homework about an hour ago. Time to relax

This is sizing up to be a huge week, entertainment wise, Ozymandias tonight and GTA V tomorrow night
pimp.gif

why not spend some time in the meat thread...with your swole self

pimp.gif

Last time I participated in that thread, it got locked. 

pimp.gif

Last time I participated in that thread, it got locked. 
keep it pg then

Back
Top Bottom