I have two gigs of RAM

but you got those jayz tickets
smokin.gif

do you have j's
nerd.gif

chill b them joints cost $245

lulz. :riceboy said you only sport vans. you skate papi
nerd.gif
WHT doesnt engage in penguin activities.
iswydt

Looking into moving to Toronto. Have a ton of family there one of which is a politician there. Have to get a work visa though and that can take a while. Would get established quickly though.

Looking into moving to Toronto. Have a ton of family there one of which is a politician there. Have to get a work visa though and that can take a while. Would get established quickly though.
I would love to move to Canada but I'm pretty sure the certifications I already have wont transfer and I wouldnt want to start that all over again. Canada is super America though.

Last edited:
Reactions: sb
The only reason I'm looking into relocating is because of opportunity. Can't find work here. Close to New York so visiting won't be a problem.

WHT doesnt engage in penguin activities.
roll.gif
smokin.gif

do you ride a bicycle?

rarely.

too much sunlight and fresh air.

:wht are your interests. serious. you play gta, play bball, play pokemon, watch anime, draw
nerd.gif
Gotta
keep it on the low b. the feds is watching
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
lulz.

just wanted to be your friend and get to know you
tired.gif

I just read what that is...

lisa-euphoria.gif

nerd.gif
Pretty much, except its a lot crazier than that.

DMT is the **** that will knock you right off your *** and have you seeing a cluser**** of shapes and lights and stuff that seem impossible.

Ayahuasca is more leveled.. You're in the trip for about thirty minutes to an hour thirty. Gives you more time to take everything in. Cheaper in my opinion too.

Been researching this stuff for a good 6-8 months. Apparently its all about the intent.

Last edited:
The only reason I'm looking into relocating is because of opportunity. Can't find work here. Close to New York so visiting won't be a problem.
Good luck, Rell. One of my boys is thinking about moving to Austin since it might be easier for him start his career. I commend y'all willing to relocate.

Back
Top Bottom