the thread about nothing...

Speaking of money lending.. I have a story about a Fantasy Football league at work.. We had 12 dudes 50 bucks each.. had our draft party at the host house met his wife and everything.. said we'd meet up for the end of season and have another party everyone agreed.

Championship game it's me vs him.. I beat him... the dude ended up quitting.. stopped responding to text and everything 
laugh.gif

I told him I don't need it all at once if he ain't got it pay me little by little.. 
mean.gif

It wasn't a bad job either.. I had been there for maybe 3 months I was getting paid 18 an hour which isn't bad he been there at least 2 years before me so he was in the 20s.. he gave up a 20+ dollar an hour job for 600 bucks 
mean.gif

Where is that bottle to the head gif? :lol:

Pablo stay out of my head!!! You're 2/2 today :lol:

So I just had an air headed moment and filled up on gas with my car still on....

Speaking of money lending.. I have a story about a Fantasy Football league at work.. We had 12 dudes 50 bucks each.. had our draft party at the host house met his wife and everything.. said we'd meet up for the end of season and have another party everyone agreed.

Championship game it's me vs him.. I beat him... the dude ended up quitting.. stopped responding to text and everything 
laugh.gif

I told him I don't need it all at once if he ain't got it pay me little by little.. 
mean.gif

It wasn't a bad job either.. I had been there for maybe 3 months I was getting paid 18 an hour which isn't bad he been there at least 2 years before me so he was in the 20s.. he gave up a 20+ dollar an hour job for 600 bucks 
mean.gif
Where is that bottle to the head gif?
laugh.gif

Pablo stay out of my head!!! You're 2/2 today
laugh.gif
*points to the cranium*

We here bruh
Chili is beautiful, untameable, heartbreaker, irrational expectations. Just my type.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

laugh.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
Didnt the same thign happen to DaBottom305? Either it was him another name, whoever the one that works for CBS is.

^yep, it was him

I don't think its a big deal to fill up with the car running on newer vehicles. I used to do it all the time with my Altima (it was push button so I just kept it running) - never had a problem- and put 112,000 miles on it (that's a lot of filling up). Could be wrong though, ..... dankenstein ? :nerd:

laugh.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
Didnt the same thign happen to DaBottom305? Either it was him another name, whoever the one that works for CBS is.
The moral of my story is to nevery play with money with coworkers.. don't matter how cool you think you are.

Don't lend money or don't bet money.. I wasn't even mad at dude I told him don't give up this job over 600.. cat just ignored my text and gave up a good job

Last edited:
I'm not sure on how to ask this questionsl but to the Asians why do I see most of them using umbrellas when it's sunny. Is it something to do with your skin

I'm not sure on how to ask this questionsl but to the Asians why do I see most of them using umbrellas when it's sunny. Is it something to do with your skin

It's called they want shade :lol:

:smh: TAN stays getting unwarranted slander on this board

If I lend money out I do it with the expectations of not getting back.

Hell a good friend lent me about 4K, I've paid him back about half and told him that once I get my settlement I'm pay him back the rest, ima throw some more on top for being understanding.
Thats what my mother always taught me. "Dont give anyone money that you cant afford to never get back" she says. Thats how I usually treat loans to friends and family, you cant let stuff like that destroy relationships

Thats what my mother always taught me. "Dont give anyone money that you cant afford to never get back" she says. Thats how I usually treat loans to friends and family, you cant let stuff like that destroy relationships

this

hate when people without a job, no goals, ask for $

no, you don't have $ for a reason. I have $ because I don't throw it away.

if you're begging, get a coffee cup and sit on the corner.

Most I ever let someone borrow was $1,000

I always turn off my car when I put gas in it

I always let it warm up in the winter too before I drive

In the summer it doesn’t matter right?

If I lend money out I do it with the expectations of not getting back.

Hell a good friend lent me about 4K, I've paid him back about half and told him that once I get my settlement I'm pay him back the rest, ima throw some more on top for being understanding.

I live by this. I don't do anything I don't want to so I give freely, and don't give if I don't feel like it.

Most I ever let someone borrow was $1,000

I always turn off my car when I put gas in it

I always let it warm up in the winter too before I drive

In the summer it doesn’t matter right?

It does, I still warm the car in the summer. May take less time, but I still do it.

So I just had an air headed moment and filled up on gas with my car still on....
Go play the lottery, you're having a lucky *** day.
laugh.gif
Man this is a load of crap. When I was in high school I worked at car rental place in the wash bay and we never turned off the cars while refueling them. Hell I have driven off with the nozzle still in the tank. I also leave it running  all the time in the winter when I don't want to turn my heater off. 

Last edited:
I have a 2010 Camry 
tired.gif

wish I had something cooler. A guy down the street just got an R8 
eek.gif

BAN assembly has commenced 

Back
Top Bottom