the thread about nothing...

Mannnn this hood booger is tryna get me set up.

last time I saw her, we had to sneak because her crazy baby daddy couldnt see her getting in my car, or me being at her crib.  Now shes asking me if I can bring her some sweatpants and a hoody over her house because she's cold.  THE **** TYPE OF **** IS THAT?

ma'am, I shall not be doing any such thing today

Chili on fries >>>>>
Chili on burgers >>>>>>>
Chili on Hot Dog/Sausage/Beef Franks >>>>>

What else?

Chili just might be the GOAT add-on food of all time
chili on fritos  
smokin.gif

ome time i went to tommys burger and i didnt knoe they put chili on every burger. so i get my burger and im like these fools really gave me a sloppy joe. so i open up the burger and am like whaaattt why the eff is there a cheeseburger with chili. ish tasted bad.

man i ****** up by giving out a loan and thinking id be ok. Nothing small either, i know ill get it back but damn i made a mistake. I need to become a jew when ppl ask me for something. Id rather have it now then later im stupid

@ Mark :lol: be careful, there is a fine line between the "I want you" look and looking like a creep :lol:. I feel you on wanting paychecks more though :lol:.

Although it tastes good, I'm not fan of chili as an add on, it makes things 100x messier for me to eat. I hate that.

ome time i went to tommys burger and i didnt knoe they put chili on every burger. so i get my burger and im like these fools really gave me a sloppy joe. so i open up the burger and am like whaaattt why the eff is there a cheeseburger with chili. ish tasted bad.
laugh.gif

Chili on fries >>>>>
Chili on burgers >>>>>>>
Chili on Hot Dog/Sausage/Beef Franks >>>>>

What else?

Chili just might be the GOAT add-on food of all time
Chili on baked potato.
Chili for nachos.
Chilli on me...wait, no. Off-topic.

Anyway, you definitely might have a point there. I'm having a HARD time coming up with a credible contender.
OAN, I would like to see CaptNaj's novel, for the entertainment value if nothing else
laugh.gif
. I'm still reading been slackin tho homie. I'll get there..
Thanks, man, I really appreciate that. I know you'll finish the one you have one day...don't feel bad, plenty of people I've known for years refuse to even crack anything I write.
Please do, I could read stuff like this all day
Done. Hope I didn't just play myself.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
man i ****** up by giving out a loan and thinking id be ok. Nothing small either, i know ill get it back but damn i made a mistake. I need to become a jew when ppl ask me for something. Id rather have it now then later im stupid
Did the same thing but to two people for a decent amount. Cost me an opportunity to get something I wanted, but I would feel even worse if I didnt help them out when I knew I was in a position to at that time.

Gotta pick my car up from the shop later... Probably getting fleeced on the price right now...
mean.gif
whats wrong with ur car? and i found a really good mechanic by using online reviews.
Just replacing all brake pads but he wanted to do a full rotor swap out as well... I NEED the car tomorrow and cant get it to any place else today so I'm stuck going with them.

Supposedly this place is recommended but maybe theyre just pricey.  Hes using more expensive pads than your run of the mill types but that should only add maybe 75 to the price and I'm thinking hes going to end up charging around $400... I don't believe it should be more than $300 at the most.

Man, I'd shank somebody for 50¢ if they didn't give it back on time :lol:. Seriously though I would only lend money to 3 people in my life and wouldn't be mad if they didn't give it back.

Did the same thing but to two people for a decent amount. Cost me an opportunity to get something I wanted, but I would feel even worse if I didnt help them out when I knew I was in a position to at that time.
exactly how i feel right now, feel like its costing me an opportunity of buying something i want (prolly dont need but do want), But great point never looked at it like that. Which in my case i know i helped out my homie BIG TIME so that does make me feel like a good man

Speaking of money lending.. I have a story about a Fantasy Football league at work.. We had 12 dudes 50 bucks each.. had our draft party at the host house met his wife and everything.. said we'd meet up for the end of season and have another party everyone agreed.

Championship game it's me vs him.. I beat him... the dude ended up quitting.. stopped responding to text and everything 
laugh.gif
 I told him I don't need it all at once if he ain't got it pay me little by little.. 
mean.gif

It wasn't a bad job either.. I had been there for maybe 3 months I was getting paid 18 an hour which isn't bad he been there at least 2 years before me so he was in the 20s.. he gave up a 20+ dollar an hour job for 600 bucks 
mean.gif

I got you guys with a pic of one of my coworkers when the opportunity presents itself

Got a couple of ok jawnts here

Back
Top Bottom