the thread about nothing...

You ever do that quick scroll and look behind your shoulder just in case?
laugh.gif

I mentioned earlier that I was gonna take a swing at fiction, but I don't know which project I'm going with first. So far I've played around with 2 of the 4 candidates and plan to do one tomorrow and one Friday before I see which one I'm gonna go after.

I posted this freestyle excerpt on my Facebook after posting a similar one about an alien invasion concept, but I should have known nobody was gonna read all that. Maybe y'all can not read it too and not tell me if this is a decent idea.

"Kyle hit the ground running as he glanced at the time on his wrist display. 2:37am. Damn. He knew at that point he was in for an even longer night if Lila had waited up for him like he told her not to.

He paused at a trashcan around the corner from his house, ripping the suit from his body in jagged, uneven strips. When it was fully removed, he got the hose from the side of the house and quietly sprayed enough water on the fabric to dissolve it.

"Thanks again, Quincy...and 294 Stanford St.", he thought to himself before sprinting the last block and a half in his underwear.

After retrieving his t-shirt and sweatpants from the bag on his back, he creaked open the front door to his home like a cat burglar to find her sitting on the couch, arms crossed, glaring heat at the spot in the doorway where his head had appeared. A mostly empty bottle of wine sat before her on the table. He knew her even normally troublesome temper was lubricated this night. Even the fibers of her Snuggie seemed to stand on end, electrified by her rage.

Kyle treaded carefully at this juncture: "...Um...hey, honey."

"And just where the **** have you been?", Lila spat, clearly having saved the rage in the sentence for hours beforehand.

"You know, just out with the boys. Having a drink or 5."

Kyle attempted to act as natural as possible as Lila carefully scanned him from across the room.

"You don't even look drunk.", she slurred.

"That makes one of us.", he grinned nervously.

Lila shot his joke an unappreciative glare as she started her next turn. "You know the baby didn't go to sleep until 12 tonight. I had her ALL DAY. This **** is getting ridiculous."

Lila's complaint made Kyle reflect on the events of his night. His body was exhausted from a night of high-impact action and his neck still stung where he had caught a slug at the 7-11 robbery.

"You're not the only one with a hard life, Lila."

He knew it was a mistaken utterance before he had even finished the sentence, and braced himself for impact.

Predictably, Lila flew into a drunken rage, picking the bottle up and whipping it in his general direction with all her strength with some profanity as a chaser.

"You ungrateful son of a...!!!"

Kyle tuned the rest out as he watched the bottle float toward him as if through water. It was a surprisingly accurate throw, perhaps because she hadn't actually meant to throw it at his head.

As the bottle slowly turned over and over in midair with Lila ranting behind it like the angry flame of a booster rocket, Kyle couldn't help but to think of the sequence of events that lead him into the path of a ballistic Yellowtail bottle.

He had time to consider his regrets as the bottle came closer and closer. Finally, he yanked his head out of danger just in time. He couldn't help but think that process would have helped him out some time ago. His ruminations were interrupted by the static. The jumbled thoughts of troubled men seeped into his mind intermittently like a radio station that didn't quite come in. He couldn't understand much, but "big trouble" was the main theme.

He only wished he could use his strange gift on this woman so he could figure out what the **** she was thinking throwing a bottle at any boyfriend, let alone one that could probably toss her across a state line with a little effort. Unfortunately, his gift didn't work on that woman or any other. The bottle probably couldn't have hurt him much if it had been filled with gasoline and a flaming rag, but for the greater good, he had to act like it.

The glass shattering against the wall in a spray of red wine appeared to somewhat sober Lila. A shadow of regret crossed her face as she realized what she had done. Faint cries rose up from elsewhere in the house.

"Baby, I--", she started.

"No.", Kyle shot back, a look of feigned outrage painted on his face. "I don't have to take this ****. I'm outta here."

"But where are you going?"

"Crazy."

With that, he terminated the conversation. He stormed out as Lila shouted for him to come back, turning a corner, breaking into a run and leaping skyward, the joyous sensation of flight once again overtaking his body. This was when Kyle felt the most free.

When he was high enough, he stripped his disguise off in mid-flight, placed it into the seemingly unremarkable drawstring bag, then pressed a button on his wrist display. He felt the familiar tickle of the fibers extending from the bag, slithering in all directions over his body as if alive.

He had seen the process so many times, but it still amazed him every time. As usual, he watched as it unfolded. The fibers flit back and forth, expanding as they went and knitting themselves into his favorite outfit. As he felt them solidify into his signature jumpsuit, molding to his form, Kyle and all his baggage were left at home with Lila. Now, there was just Dynamik.

As he rocketed into the night toward yet another crisis, he couldn't help but think of the one under his own roof. All the books said a couple should never go to sleep angry, but that was for a normal couple. His situation was a bit different. "This is why Batman never knocked anybody up..." he lamented as he soared high above the skyline, racing towards his next challenge and a welcome distraction from his other life..."
The naked male body is soo underappreciated....

Holla at me if you need proof.
eek.gif
! I only need to see one naked male body, thx.

Last edited:
I mentioned earlier that I was gonna take a swing at fiction, but I don't know which project I'm going with first. So far I've played around with 2 of the 4 candidates and plan to do one tomorrow and one Friday before I see which one I'm gonna go after.

I posted this freestyle excerpt on my Facebook after posting a similar one about an alien invasion concept, but I should have known nobody was gonna read all that. Maybe y'all can not read it too and not tell me if this is a decent idea.

"Kyle hit the ground running as he glanced at the time on his wrist display. 2:37am. Damn. He knew at that point he was in for an even longer night if Lila had waited up for him like he told her not to.

He paused at a trashcan around the corner from his house, ripping the suit from his body in jagged, uneven strips. When it was fully removed, he got the hose from the side of the house and quietly sprayed enough water on the fabric to dissolve it.

"Thanks again, Quincy...and 294 Stanford St.", he thought to himself before sprinting the last block and a half in his underwear.

After retrieving his t-shirt and sweatpants from the bag on his back, he creaked open the front door to his home like a cat burglar to find her sitting on the couch, arms crossed, glaring heat at the spot in the doorway where his head had appeared. A mostly empty bottle of wine sat before her on the table. He knew her even normally troublesome temper was lubricated this night. Even the fibers of her Snuggie seemed to stand on end, electrified by her rage.

Kyle treaded carefully at this juncture: "...Um...hey, honey."

"And just where the **** have you been?", Lila spat, clearly having saved the rage in the sentence for hours beforehand.

"You know, just out with the boys. Having a drink or 5."

Kyle attempted to act as natural as possible as Lila carefully scanned him from across the room.

"You don't even look drunk.", she slurred.

"That makes one of us.", he grinned nervously.

Lila shot his joke an unappreciative glare as she started her next turn. "You know the baby didn't go to sleep until 12 tonight. I had her ALL DAY. This **** is getting ridiculous."

Lila's complaint made Kyle reflect on the events of his night. His body was exhausted from a night of high-impact action and his neck still stung where he had caught a slug at the 7-11 robbery.

"You're not the only one with a hard life, Lila."

He knew it was a mistaken utterance before he had even finished the sentence, and braced himself for impact.

Predictably, Lila flew into a drunken rage, picking the bottle up and whipping it in his general direction with all her strength with some profanity as a chaser.

"You ungrateful son of a...!!!"

Kyle tuned the rest out as he watched the bottle float toward him as if through water. It was a surprisingly accurate throw, perhaps because she hadn't actually meant to throw it at his head.

As the bottle slowly turned over and over in midair with Lila ranting behind it like the angry flame of a booster rocket, Kyle couldn't help but to think of the sequence of events that lead him into the path of a ballistic Yellowtail bottle.

He had time to consider his regrets as the bottle came closer and closer. Finally, he yanked his head out of danger just in time. He couldn't help but think that process would have helped him out some time ago. His ruminations were interrupted by the static. The jumbled thoughts of troubled men seeped into his mind intermittently like a radio station that didn't quite come in. He couldn't understand much, but "big trouble" was the main theme.

He only wished he could use his strange gift on this woman so he could figure out what the **** she was thinking throwing a bottle at any boyfriend, let alone one that could probably toss her across a state line with a little effort. Unfortunately, his gift didn't work on that woman or any other. The bottle probably couldn't have hurt him much if it had been filled with gasoline and a flaming rag, but for the greater good, he had to act like it.

The glass shattering against the wall in a spray of red wine appeared to somewhat sober Lila. A shadow of regret crossed her face as she realized what she had done. Faint cries rose up from elsewhere in the house.

"Baby, I--", she started.

"No.", Kyle shot back, a look of feigned outrage painted on his face. "I don't have to take this ****. I'm outta here."

"But where are you going?"

"Crazy."

With that, he terminated the conversation. He stormed out as Lila shouted for him to come back, turning a corner, breaking into a run and leaping skyward, the joyous sensation of flight once again overtaking his body. This was when Kyle felt the most free.

When he was high enough, he stripped his disguise off in mid-flight, placed it into the seemingly unremarkable drawstring bag, then pressed a button on his wrist display. He felt the familiar tickle of the fibers extending from the bag, slithering in all directions over his body as if alive.

He had seen the process so many times, but it still amazed him every time. As usual, he watched as it unfolded. The fibers flit back and forth, expanding as they went and knitting themselves into his favorite outfit. As he felt them solidify into his signature jumpsuit, molding to his form, Kyle and all his baggage were left at home with Lila. Now, there was just Dynamik.

As he rocketed into the night toward yet another crisis, he couldn't help but think of the one under his own roof. All the books said a couple should never go to sleep angry, but that was for a normal couple. His situation was a bit different. "This is why Batman never knocked anybody up..." he lamented as he soared high above the skyline, racing towards his next challenge and a welcome distraction from his other life..."
this is def thread worthy!  I love to write and I need the inspiration!

this is def thread worthy!  I love to write and I need the inspiration!
Hmm, I had never thought of making a thread. If I was confident I wouldn't get a minefield of TLDR and related .gifs, I'd go for it. Still might if there's a market for it.
Guess what today is?
Why did I KNOW this was coming when I read the sentence...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Two large cups of Chili for less than what a cheeseburger would cost. Never agian will I buy a cheeseburger

^ :lol: what cartoon is that from ?
It's not from a cartoon it is in the Disciples of Funk - Bootsy Collins video

Finally! An explanation of that gif. Always loved it, it's badass

Well, alright!

Nipsey from Martin? :lol:

You ever do that quick scroll and look behind your shoulder just in case?

errday

Son...can't even do it.

:lol:

In the library, and if I pull out the cell...man not even

:smh:
:lol:

I'm begging you please. Turn off the flash and the sound

Yes, I too know creep tactics, but I don't use them very often [/color=black]

Sanford & Son Marathon 
pimp.gif

I gotta clean my room up I can barely see the floor. 
sick.gif

You sound like my brother :lol:

OAN, I would like to see CaptNaj's novel, for the entertainment value if nothing else :lol:. I'm still reading been slackin tho homie. I'll get there..

For the love of God, I'm begging you please take a pic or stop posting about her :lol:

:rofl:

I'ma chill on it.

You got me hyped up picturing her and whatnot. Seasoned white yambs with that booty.....lawd hammercy. Idk about y'all but women in their 40's be having me hawking at times :lol:. Can't do nothing about it tho....|I

Man I was just explaining it's something about middle aged white yambs that are still cute in the face but packed on that meat in the waist, I want it, I know they want it too. All soft and fun looking. No idea how to come at Suzie Homemaker like that though.

Speaking of those there's this middle aged white tall blonde with an incredible body at work. I look opposite direction whenever we hit the elevator together, otherwise i'm staring and drooling, and I can feel her looking at the back of my head. Huge *** rock on her hand though, someone locked that up early. I bet it's the blackest, most african lookin dude.

Last edited:
Two large cups of Chili for less than what a cheeseburger would cost. Never agian will I buy a cheeseburger

you just found out about wendys? It is a good deal, a chili with cheese and onions, side salad, and a 6 piece nugs for under $5

they should come out with a turkey chili too.......
This is actaully from my work caferia, they only carry chili on Wednesdays though. But they have Siracha in the cafe, man o man. Wendys was my first experience with Chili, IDK why other fast food places havent hopped on the wave

For the love of God, I'm begging you please take a pic or stop posting about her :lol:

I'ma chill on it.

You got me hyped up picturing her and whatnot. Seasoned white yambs with that booty.....lawd hammercy. Idk about y'all but women in their 40's be having me hawking at times :lol:. Can't do nothing about it tho....|I

Man I was just explaining it's something about middle aged white yambs that are still cute in the face but packed on that meat in the waist, I want it, I know they want it too. All soft and fun looking. No idea how to come at Suzie Homemaker like that though.

Speaking of those there's this middle aged white tall blonde with an incredible body at work. I look opposite direction whenever we hit the elevator together, otherwise i'm staring and drooling, and I can feel her looking at the back of my head. Huge *** rock on her hand though, someone locked that up early. I bet it's the blackest, most african lookin dude.

Maaaaaaan listen, I stare all the time. It's crazy. Just approach, especially if you get eye contact. It be the ones you don't think are freaks are the ones that get it poppin. I say it before and say it again, seasoned yambs are so underrated. She got kids your age? So what? She wit it, I'm wit it :lol:. I do understand what you mean about having something on her waist. It's inexplicable, either you recognize it or you don't, but don't be afraid fam.

And I don't care what anyone says, simping is NEVER a good idea. Somebody done told you wrong :lol:

just  came back from a date with an LFL player. she was so 
pimp.gif

took her out for a few beers, real down to earth chick

ima see her again thurs

she was real cool about me wrestling too. i think i like this one brehs

I'm rooting for you doggie bags. Athlete too, and if she's a **** too ya'll will mesh. I'm an old school romantic at the end of the day, but it's summer man, gotta get dem yaaaaaaambs. Catfish are delicious.

Last edited:
Chili on fries >>>>>
Chili on burgers >>>>>>>
Chili on Hot Dog/Sausage/Beef Franks >>>>>

What else?

Chili just might be the GOAT add-on food of all time

I'ma chill on it.

Maaaaaaan listen, I stare all the time. It's crazy. Just approach, especially if you get eye contact. It be the ones you don't think are freaks are the ones that get it poppin. I say it before and say it again, seasoned yambs are so underrated. She got kids your age? So what? She wit it, I'm wit it :lol:. I do understand what you mean about having something on her waist. It's inexplicable, either you recognize it or you don't, but don't be afraid fam.

And I don't care what anyone says, simping is NEVER a good idea. Somebody done told you wrong :lol:

:lol: Funny story, first time I saw her was in the mall by work, stared her down like a mug, she had to turn away. Some day that same week I see her at work. Naw I'm chillin on the staring at work (and boy is there plenty to look at), I like having paychecks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom