the thread about nothing...

...so did he actually die?

Also those names by the pic mean that ppl liked it right?

If so,...WTH?

Last edited:
http://www.odt.co.nz/files/featured_gallery/2012/05/brazilian_models_pose_during_the_izod_indycar_worl_4fac4b7f0f.JPG

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RIVRL0DsK0I/UVhIowl9euI/AAAAAAAASPQ/wmgyYAaq_V4/s640/cg1.jpg

Last edited:
This is not the first time someone has posted a picture on instagram similar to this one.
The videos just makes me realize how stupid these people really are. You see pictures and think hey she seems cool.
A few days later she post a video of herself taking a **** or getting drunk with her friends like that **** is cute.

I know it's sad to say and there are a lot of intelligent people out there, but I truly believe our society on the whole is very stupid and ignorant. It amazes me the amount of stupid **** I see people do on the daily.

Sex with a dog.
sick.gif

A dog
sick.gif

Dogs
sick.gif
cats are stupid and allergenic

Man, I'm tempted...

She has to be early 40's...she has grey streaks in her hair. She mentioned dancing or some **** like that yesterday, that's what her BA is in, but damn...she's wearing those black pants...you know what I'm talking about. The kind where you can see...but she's rocking a thong today.

Sex with a dog. :x

A dog :x

Dogs :x

cats are stupid and allergenic
this is true, smart man :smokin

Man, I'm tempted...

She has to be early 40's...she has grey streaks in her hair. She mentioned dancing or some **** like that yesterday, that's what her BA is in, but damn...she's wearing those black pants...you know what I'm talking about. The kind where you can see...but she's rocking a thong today.

you know what to do

Man, I'm tempted...

For the love of God, I'm begging you please take a pic or stop posting about her :lol:

Man, I'm tempted...

WE NEED PICS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I know it's sad to say and there are a lot of intelligent people out there, but I truly believe our society on the whole is very stupid and ignorant. It amazes me the amount of stupid **** I see people do on the daily.
I don't see how instagramers represent "our society."

If you didn't have internet, you'd be believing something else.

On the whole, I agree. It's crazy what people will do for attention when they know they can get it in surplus with just a couple clicks.

Where in this response did I specifically point out instagram only? People who don't have internet don't do stupid **** either?

Last edited:
Where in this response did I specifically point out instagram only?
I thought that you implied it, since your previous post was in reponse to that instagram pic.

Where in this response did I specifically point out instagram only?
I thought that you implied it, since your previous post was in reponse to that instagram pic.

nah, different thoughts on similar subjects. But, touching on what you said, of course instagram doesn't represent our society, it does represent a certain demographic that I will be concerned about in 15-20 years though.

See, Pabs knows yo :lol:. And once again my man is on point with the pic because that's EXACTLY the pic I had in mind as I typed it. I'm gonna have to start stealing gifs/pics or start searching to have more on deck :lol:

Back
Top Bottom