the thread about nothing...

Solarius 
nerd.gif
Yeah where is he? Hes a good guy. I hope Maliah is ok too.
90s babies ruining da structural integrity of tan
sick.gif

Da golden era always gonna be da best
pimp.gif
2012 TAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Almost at 10k posts and 2000 reps

Morning tan
I really want a burrito for lunch...i packed a chicken breast and some broccoli (obama's favorite food :pimp:) maybe il get qdoba for dinner

I had Chipotle yesterday. I havent had Qdoba in over a year, there arent any in my area and I dont want to drive out of my way for it.

morning TAN, been out of it for a minute.

played hooky from work today and feeling lazy. brought lunch as well but dont feel like eating it...probably do halal.

Salute LOT,

Back at work. Didn't even feel like I was gone from the office that long. Can't wait for my real vacation :smh:. I see y'all throwing up your birth years. Silly 90's babies :smh: :lol:. I hate when you deligate stuff for people while you are away and they do a half assed job. I should have just waited until I came back to get it done :smh:. I hope none of y'all here be on that Ramon :rofl:. Be easy out there.

hey whats up fellas

Wassup playa? Where you been?

Salute LOT,

Back at work. Didn't even feel like I was gone from the office that long. Can't wait for my real vacation
mean.gif
. I see y'all throwing up your birth years. Silly 90's babies
mean.gif
laugh.gif
. I hate when you deligate stuff for people while you are away and they do a half assed job. I should have just waited until I came back to get it done
mean.gif
. I hope none of y'all here be on that Ramon
roll.gif
. Be easy out there.
at camp playing instruments and stuff!  Its good to be back though!

I always said how I missed the military, so I joined the reserves...and I got accepted to my first choice school!

Salute LOT,

Back at work. Didn't even feel like I was gone from the office that long. Can't wait for my real vacation :smh: . I see y'all throwing up your birth years. Silly 90's babies :smh: :lol: . I hate when you deligate stuff for people while you are away and they do a half assed job. I should have just waited until I came back to get it done :smh: . I hope none of y'all here be on that Ramon :rofl: . Be easy out there.

at camp playing instruments and stuff!  Its good to be back though!

I always said how I missed the military, so I joined the reserves...and I got accepted to my first choice school!

:lol: @ camp. Congrats on getting accepted to your first choice school. Glad to see you back.

This is going to sound bad...but this women in my town is going to court for charges of bestiality....apparently she "allegedly" had sex with a dog.

Now who reports this....did she get caught mid act and some one called the cops....here is the bad part....but is it really that bad? I am not condoning it really but its a woman...she is basically letting the dog do her.....she is now being fired from her job (odly enough she is a behavioral scientist...which makes me think this was one weird experiment she was performing).

But if you do this does it directly correlate to being some sort of deviant? Like does this mean she will end up raping an under age kid? Or what if she chose the dog over a child...so she isn't a raper just wanted to get it in....idk just seems like no one got hurt in this situation...and she is going to court and got fired and will now be a social pariah since her name is out there

At my intern this white lady got a fatty bruh...

Brick house fits her for real.

Thinking about taking a pic on the sly.

Last edited:
Damn I wonder who got me in the BAN? I'm not expecting anything :lol: .

explain this BAN....

BAN = Box About Nothing. Basically find a bunch of things around your crib put it in a box and send it out. It's like secret santa without spending money and the holiday season :lol:

This is going to sound bad...but this women in my town is going to court for charges of bestiality....apparently she "allegedly" had sex with a dog.

Now who reports this....did she get caught mid act and some one called the cops....here is the bad part....but is it really that bad? I am not condoning it really but its a woman...she is basically letting the dog do her.....she is now being fired from her job (odly enough she is a behavioral scientist...which makes me think this was one weird experiment she was performing).

But if you do this does it directly correlate to being some sort of deviant? Like does this mean she will end up raping an under age kid? Or what if she chose the dog over a child...so she isn't a raper just wanted to get it in....idk just seems like no one got hurt in this situation...and she is going to court and got fired and will now be a social pariah since her name is out there

People are just weird man. I don't get it. :smh:

At my intern this white lady got a fatty bruh...

Brick house fits her for real.

Thinking about taking a pic on the sly.

Do it for the people please!!!!

Back
Top Bottom