the thread about nothing...

me and homie talked bout it and at the time it sounded great giving 3200 getting back 4k (400 every friday), he had a huge bump in the road now its all backed up. been 3 weeks so far which i dont care but it would just be money i had in my pocket that would come in handy

Man this is a load of crap. When I was in high school I worked at car rental place in the wash bay and we never turned off the cars while refueling them. Hell I have driven off with the nozzle still in the tank. I also leave it running  all the time in the winter when I don't want to turn my heater off. 
Damn, all these years I thought I was going to blow the whole place sky-high if I left the car running...good to know.

Chili on fries >>>>>

Chili on burgers >>>>>>>

Chili on Hot Dog/Sausage/Beef Franks >>>>>

What else?

Chili just might be the GOAT add-on food of all time

Chilli on me...wait, no. Off-topic.
I see what you did there

I'd say yes doe
devil.gif

chilli-384.jpg
00thumbupNEW.jpg

Damn, all these years I thought I was going to blow the whole place sky-high if I left the car running...good to know.
I know. My friend would have full on panic attacks when I do that with him in the car. 
laugh.gif

The thing you don't want to do is drop something under the seat and fish around for it rubbing your hands all over the carpet and then touch the nozzle. That will ignite the fumes very quickly. 

If I lend money out I do it with the expectations of not getting back.

Hell a good friend lent me about 4K, I've paid him back about half and told him that once I get my settlement I'm pay him back the rest, ima throw some more on top for being understanding.
my paypal is ready.

you seem like a trustworthy person. i hold trust to the highest regards. a person that has no word doesn't get no damn respect from me.

So I just had an air headed moment and filled up on gas with my car still on....
Go play the lottery, you're having a lucky *** day.
laugh.gif
Man this is a load of crap. When I was in high school I worked at car rental place in the wash bay and we never turned off the cars while refueling them. Hell I have driven off with the nozzle still in the tank. I also leave it running  all the time in the winter when I don't want to turn my heater off. 
1.gif

it's my day off, it's 4:17 and I still haven't been productive.

smh, had a whole itinerary and everything.
this happens every week. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom