the thread about nothing...

now she's gone away and I;m alone with a memory of her last look...

what was I to do, what can one do when a love affair is over....
tired.gif

Most likely a ray. If you're ever in mpls hit me up. We'll do some freshwate
i want to go up there, i'm planning on meeting unsuited's family since we're getting pretty serious.

on the real, yea i wouldn't mind heading out there sometime, why not.

BOX ABOUT NOTHING ROUND 2 BEGINS...

RULES:
1) MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF TAN
2) QUOTE THIS POST THAT YOU ARE IN, AND PM ME THE FOLLOWING: NAME, ADDRESS, AND A SHORT PARAGRAPH ABOUT YOU THAT WILL BE SENT TO YOUR ELF OF NOTHING
3) ON SUNDAY NIGHT, I WILL CLOSE THE LIST, AND POST ALL MEMBERS WHO ARE IN
4) WE WILL VOTE MEMBERS OFF THE ISLAND WHO WE FEEL MAY BE FRAUD OR FAKE
5) MONDAY MORNING I WILL PM WHO YOU SEND YOUR BOX TO
6) FLATE RATE USPS SHIPPING BOXES ONLY PLEASE

HAVE A GREAT DAY TAN FAM

In

got 5 PMs so far :smokin

more the merrier...

PMs answered... keep em coming fellas

I think I almost died last night

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta go talk to my old professors I just need 1 more letter of rec and I'm good, plus I have to go to work and remind my boss about his letter for me also I'll probably run into my ex who I haven't seen since we ended it last month, might be a little awkward. :rolleyes

Your body regulates your marijuana intake. You can hit a ceiling with your thc levels, and then the receptor cells will shut off. If you hit the ceiling too much, the receptor cells will get downgraded and thus... tolerance. You can't die from weed. Nobody ever has.

I have a great since of pride in knowing that I am only as high as possible.

Last edited:
Your body regulates your marijuana intake. You can hit a ceiling with your thc levels, and then the receptor cells will shut off. If you hit the ceiling too much, the receptor cells will get downgraded and thus... tolerance. You can't die from weed. Nobody ever has.
reported for mj talk.

How's BAN coming along?? All the regulars in this should be in it....

box about nothing aye....hmmmm i has interest

today is our expensive cook out lunch at work....i am going to eat my weight in whatever food i can....$12 per person....please....im gonna golden corral everything they got

My thumb is def broke....i thought it was jammed about 4-5 weeks ago....but its still double the size of my other thumb and hurts.... not sure what to do :smh:

I'm high as Manute Bol.

And in on this fancy *** canal cruise :lol:

These edibles are legit

Back
Top Bottom