the thread about nothing...

grin.gif
...Koo in 2003
Yee

so like i just came back from fishing and within the last minute of casting my reel i feel a bite, just a small nibble. so then i pull back on it and no lie this thing almost ripped my pole right out of my hand. i chill for a half second then this thing just starts going CRAZY!!! i mean this thing has my pole literally bent in half (it's a really, really solid pole) i have one foot on the bottom of the guard they have on top of the pier and i'm just reeling it in and pulling back, but then out of nowhere my line snaps and i almost hit someone behind me that was watching (that's how hard i was pulling) man, this thing must have been a dinosaur no lie, i look down and i see an area of like 15-20 feet just wave and bubble. there's a sea monster out there swimming around with my glow in the dark jigs 
sick.gif

11220688.jpg

Reactions: Ox.
Cuddie say ?

lol.... you lift brah? I always thought Henleys look mad weird on anyone that isnt really muscular.

Gotta have strong deltoids to pull it off

Yeeeeeeee!!!!

Yee

Im toned, not that big. The henley fits tight in some areas.

Imma roll them up to my elbows.

will b in san diego hopefully n also been wantin to travel the coast north n fish n dive.. so if my best friend doesn't get deployes than that's our plan camping n fishing n diving with my gf n his wife maybe...
word word, just let me know 
nthat.gif

How insensitive I must have seemed when she told me that she loved me.
repped. this sounds romantical. 
Where do you live papi chulo? What do you suspect it was? Catfish and huge muskies do that to me muskies will run out all your line on full drag. They are smart too and will run to a bush or fallen tree to snag it up.
oxnard, on the coast like an hour north of LA. only things around here that i can think of that can be that big are just sharks and rays. nothing on the water but water itself and sand beneath 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom