the thread about nothing...

what is ktt?
kanye tit-ty talk?
no you silly nigerian....
i5hLqKo8F7JNF.gif
Everyone knows Jimmy is from Rwanda

How come I'm associated with the word reported huh?I was a reported victim in here too
I just reported rck and that's it..
It was just a joke.

Don't read too much into it.

I poke fun at everyone so don't feel like I'm singling you out.

One of my dad's family members owns a company in Southern California. A pretty big and successful company.

IRS raided the company and seized a lot of things. There's a pending investigation.

Moral of the story - don't pay your employees with cash. Specially when there are hundreds of them.

My plan worked.

Now everyone will use robported when they report someone.

Y'all ain't iYen know it.

One of my dad's family members owns a company in Southern California. A pretty big and successful company.

IRS raided the company and seized a lot of things. There's a pending investigation.

Moral of the story - don't pay your employees with cash. Specially when there are hundreds of them.
mexicans around those ends love cash (for obvious reasons)

I think the actual moral of the story is don't get caught slipping.

Word to Hesienburg.

ask of they hiring. ya boi needs a job i got experoence in being a jefe. srs

I met one of the guys once. Dude had a mansion. Hummer H1 (when they were special). Traveled all over the world. I kicked it with the son once; dude splurged everywhere. Kid was like fourteen or fifteen (at the time) and he had a Rolex.

They (owner or his brother) also own several other smaller companies.

They were making it. I wonder what they'll do next.

mexicans around those ends love cash (for obvious reasons)

I think the actual moral of the story is don't get caught slipping.
Word to Hesienburg.

Tax evasion :wow:

Your allowed to pay employees in cash as long as you claim it,

I guess they didn't claim it. Several hundred employees. Years of "tax evasion." Not a good combo.

ask of they hiring. ya boi needs a job i got experoence in being a jefe. srs

I doubt they'll be hiring anytime soon.

I'm in the building And I'm feeling myself

Im feeling myself too
Imagine some of the things we can do
you under me
me under you
then we can hit the liquor store before 2
we can hit my *****, go get some shrooms
then of you still wanna kick it we can go get a room
Wont cost ya much, Im a GOOD BUY
**** on discount? ho... GOOD BYE

Har-dee-har-har

so like i just came back from fishing and within the last minute of casting my reel i feel a bite, just a small nibble. so then i pull back on it and no lie this thing almost ripped my pole right out of my hand. i chill for a half second then this thing just starts going CRAZY!!! i mean this thing has my pole literally bent in half (it's a really, really solid pole) i have one foot on the bottom of the guard they have on top of the pier and i'm just reeling it in and pulling back, but then out of nowhere my line snaps and i almost hit someone behind me that was watching (that's how hard i was pulling) man, this thing must have been a dinosaur no lie, i look down and i see an area of like 15-20 feet just wave and bubble. there's a sea monster out there swimming around with my glow in the dark jigs 
sick.gif

Im feeling myself too
you under me
me under you

Har-dee-har-har
I treat my bisshhhh like an ATM CARD

Would a Grey Henley,light blue jeans and timbs be koo for the club?????

PlsRespond

Where do you live papi chulo? What do you suspect it was? Catfish and huge muskies do that to me muskies will run out all your line on full drag. They are smart too and will run to a bush or fallen tree to snag it up.

Im feeling myself too

you under me

me under you

Har-dee-har-har
I treat my bisshhhh like an ATM CARD

Would a Grey Henley,light blue jeans and timbs be koo for the club?????

PlsRespond

>D ...Koo in 2003

Back
Top Bottom