the thread about nothing...

I'm high as Manute Bol.

And in on this fancy *** canal cruise :lol:

These edibles are legit

damb I said the stupidest thing to my ex. how would yall respond if yall were females. I am already acting like i am dead....

pics till be shown later if I am still alive....

1z378yh.png

Peep this random dream I had

This Goon I know was teaching a class I was in

He opened his class by rapping

I remember he rhymed unfortunately with unfortunately and I started cracking up lol

All I remember

Last edited:
Salute LOT,

I missed some good stuff again last night I see. Ox, catching monsters in the ocean and whatnot :lol:.....and the creepy gifs. Glad I missed that....

Driving into work this morning I realized how much I liked this time of year as a kid. Summer-getting my report card and my dad taking me to get a new game system/video games and getting my pair of summer kicks. I miss such a simple time man...:smh:. I need a time machine-no, not really. Even if I could go back in time, I wouldn't.

I CANNOT wait until next week. This upcoming mini vacay is everything to me right now.

box about nothing aye....hmmmm i has interest

today is our expensive cook out lunch at work....i am going to eat my weight in whatever food i can....$12 per person....please....im gonna golden corral everything they got

My thumb is def broke....i thought it was jammed about 4-5 weeks ago....but its still double the size of my other thumb and hurts.... not sure what to do :smh:

Get busy on the grub homie. I know I would. And I think you need to go see a doctor about that thumb man.

I'm high as Manute Bol.

And in on this fancy *** canal cruise :lol:

These edibles are legit

:rofl: @ Manute Bol. I wish I could (sort of) be the Kumar to your Harold on this Adventure :lol:. I would just change my name to Kamaal since I'm Black. I guess that works :lol:

Last edited:
Peep this random dream I had

This Goon I know was teaching a class I was in

He opened his class but I rapping

I remember he rhymed unfortunately with unfortunately and I started cracking up lol

All I remember

Stop dreaming about Ninjahood

white people supporting OF. I'm just saying you can do better.....

INb4 beh tells me something about music....

shout out to hall monitors

ol' hall monitors got a chance to say something but never a have to bacc it up with at least a link to where a topic got to go :rolleyes

young mod waddup

Last edited:
aye, we are all stupid in our own ways. let us figure it out the hard way, just report us since you seem tired of giving us warnings.

screw also dropped the best 30+ minute song/freestyle today so report me to meth, I posted that song in this same exact thread one year ago.

beh, you honestly a trill dude, but you can't hall monitor your whole life lurking through TAN same with Unknown or whatever dude's name is. Their fault isn't what is gonna get TAN locked. it's up to us, the supporters of a certain thread like this (though I never reported anyone in this thread even if I really cared, which I don't.) to keep it safe by just snitching, I obviously don't do it myself, but if you really going out your way to tell someone what to do in a certain thread, you should just report & never look back. You snitching anyways so it's whatever. You pretty safe though, ain't no one gonna come after you snitch on someone/report someone.

Last edited:
My dumb filipino a** made the time to respond to this so I obviously care it in some way. I'm only really lurking through rob's or somerandomdude (tryna figured out his next SN every other month) it's Bill something though this month & dude makes me crack up..

Last edited:
jonathango please calm down.

It aint, it cant do anything but get better, bro..
it's weird though, I kind of get what you mean. I'm drunk as hell though. I thought I found the girl of my dreams at the strip club.

What you gotta realize is, and I bet if you look back at your life you'll see its true, you're are eventually going to find someone thats gonna blow her out of the water.

If it makes you feel any better, at least you dont HAVE TO look at here everyday from 8 to 5. THAT sucks.

beh, you honestly a trill dude, but you can't hall monitor your whole life lurking through TAN same with Unknown or whatever dude's name is. Their fault isn't what is gonna get TAN locked. it's up to us, the supporters of a certain thread like this (though I never reported anyone in this thread even if I really cared, which I don't.) to keep it safe by just snitching, I obviously don't do it myself, but if you really going out your way to tell someone what to do in a certain thread, you should just report & never look back. You snitching anyways so it's whatever. You pretty safe though, ain't no one gonna come after you snitch on someone/report someone.

If I remember correctly, the person that I addressed doesn't post regularly so I had to state it again. In that situation you have to assume that they don't know so it's like hitting the reset button. I assure you I'm not lurking to simply dry snitch on people. It's the internet man, it ain't that serious :lol:. I just happened to catch that-why? Because at that point, I just jumped back into the thread. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt initially. The reason why I keep stating it (as well as others) is simply because I got love for this thread and I don't want it locked. I also don't want to get "report happy". That's not a good look.It's bad enough there's rumbling from a certain faction of NT about wanting this thread gone and Meth stated it's on thin ice, I'm just trying to help keep this thread open so we can have a good time man. That's all. No more, no less.

How come every time I see the post your car thread at the top, Ninja was the last one to post??

Back
Top Bottom