the thread about nothing...

just found a show called teen justice. as a mix between the justice league and teen titans, it's got me hooked.

Originally Posted by vezon

I have no idea what to major in.
I'm a freshman and I was going to major in Biology but I failed the first test with a 51. Test average was a 60.
Any good majors without lots of math?

This sucks.
30t6p3b.gif

Check out logistics/supply chain management if your school has a program. Good pay and high demand right now. The student group at my school associated with this field has a 99% placement rate.

I got the worse dogs on the block. One of them bites the other licks uou to death. The get away because together they weight 7 pounds.

Just made dinner reservations for me and my lady at one of my favorite Italian restaurants here. Stomach is already rumbling

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by Zyzz

"Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You can't stare at it long, it's too risky. You get a sense of it then you look away."
elaines-cleavage_337x233.jpg

couldnt find a pic of the actual episode. love this show. elaine could get it 
devil.gif

YES man, Elaine is still fine to this day.I always hated that hairdo she had haha
the hair made her look better, i actually liked it. i have the biggest crush on her
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

I have no idea what to major in.
I'm a freshman and I was going to major in Biology but I failed the first test with a 51. Test average was a 60.
Any good majors without lots of math?

This sucks.
30t6p3b.gif

I essentially have no idea what to major in also. I'm done with community college with all my prereqs except those I need for my major which I still don't know what is. To transfer into the Uni I want I've told them I'm majoring in Cinema, I consider myself as a movie buff but still its almost my last ditch since its my only way to "cheat" my way into Uni since this one has a great Cinematography program. I'm just trying to get accepted so I don't look like a loser stuck in CC

history has no math, English, sociology, psychology, social working (doesn't pay the most in the long run after graduation but most cute girls are in the beginning of these classes or at least a wide variety of women to choose from).

straight chillin today, my GAP order finally came through. Going to order a couple boxes of pizza to eat up while watching these college games.

sick.gif
ladies please shave.  this is not the 70s
30t6p3b.gif

spring/summer are coming too quickly
30t6p3b.gif

that lonely thread made me realize i havent been on a real vacation since 2006
30t6p3b.gif

teenage pregnancy is on the rise and i see why
30t6p3b.gif

having to ration cereal sucks
30t6p3b.gif

- Jan Berenstain, co-author of The Berenstain Bears book series, died a couple weeks ago.
frown.gif

- I signed up for volunteer work in NYC today. Hopefully I like it. 

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Just realized I'm scheduled to work from from 11am Thursday til 10pm...Friday night.

Then 12 hours Saturday

And 12 hours Sunday

I may be having a brain fart or something, but isnt that 36 hours ?? I've read this like 15x times too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

Since I used to be a lazy bastard...I got a job with FedEx Ground and was able to loose 40lbs and go down 2 jean sizes and 
I feel amazing 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ready for the summertime. Appreciate it FedEx 
laugh.gif

FedEx1.jpg

Doing what? Can/do their drivers make as much as UPS? read on here that if youve been there long enough you can make like 70-80k

So it is now spring break but I leave campus tomorrow.. and there is not a single soul here right now its weird

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why the hell is Rachel Ray so damn fat man. She could be so much physically better than what she is. I would like to see her from behind, she looks thick but not sure if she has a butt or not. Probably doesn't thigh would be nice if she toned it up though.
head nod. Her husband though dude likes getting spit at
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Just realized I'm scheduled to work from from 11am Thursday til 10pm...Friday night.

Then 12 hours Saturday

And 12 hours Sunday

I may be having a brain fart or something, but isnt that 36 hours ?? I've read this like 15x times too
laugh.gif
36 hrs?? no freaking way
laugh.gif

I hate almost everyone at my school
every race has their own circle and I feel like i'm on the outside of everyone of them

the girl i like lives an hour and a half away from me

i hung out with my friend from middle school and he talked about everyone from my middles school

having fun, going to parties,etc i missed them but I knew they didn't miss me

they've all find their niche, their way to get along

he told me how my best friend was a football star at his highschool, meanwhile i'm a jv wrestler at a school that didn't have a .500 season

I have a squeaky clean high school disciplinary record which came from being heavily introverted in class

and avoiding hostile situations, being ridiculed by my peers and doing nothing about it

Nobody sees my point of view in any situation and i'm always the bad guy

I think about losing pounds and getting more muscles to get women but then I wouldn't be me

it seems that I am the only one who likes me

they 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Originally Posted by odog24

elaines-cleavage_337x233.jpg

couldnt find a pic of the actual episode. love this show. elaine could get it 
devil.gif

YES man, Elaine is still fine to this day.I always hated that hairdo she had haha
the hair made her look better, i actually liked it. i have the biggest crush on her
embarassed.gif

Would wife her up

ready to get off work so i can head to Best Buy and get Empire Broadwalk on dvd...my entire sunday will be waisted on my couch watching it (the life
pimp.gif
). even tho ive already seen season 1. o well bonding time with the wifey.

speak of that...when in the hell does Season 2 come out on DVD. and what about season 10 of Entourage. HBO is slipping in their pimping.

Back
Top Bottom