the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

kansas has to be one of the most lamest states in america
laugh.gif

I have to learn how to stop being a procrastinator, im supposed to be working on an app for my iphone development class and im not up on my reading and studying and working on it. 
frown.gif

Good luck with that.
sick.gif
i hate the actually programming portion of it(got my developer for that) but the ux side is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

Since I used to be a lazy bastard...I got a job with FedEx Ground and was able to loose 40lbs and go down 2 jean sizes and 
I feel amazing 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ready for the summertime. Appreciate it FedEx 
laugh.gif

FedEx1.jpg
YUP!
i too have lost hella pounds cuz of this job
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That part in Rick Ross song Mine Games when he say's
"Still running the streets/ Cuz I wanted to eat,
CUZ I WANTED TO EAT/ CUZ I WANTED TO EAT!" is mad funny to me

I feel like I always care about the other person more than he/she cares about me. I'm speaking on girlfriends, friends, extended family, even some immediate family. I wish I wasn't built that way. I wish I didn't care.

The one thing I would probably love more than anything in the world is for the other person to feel the same way for me the way I feel about them.

Originally Posted by amel223

I feel like I always care about the other person more than he/she cares about me. I'm speaking on girlfriends, friends, extended family, even some immediate family. I wish I wasn't built that way. I wish I didn't care.

The one thing I would probably love more than anything in the world is for the other person to feel the same way for me the way I feel about them.

get the %+#! outta my head!!

I failed a polygraph this past tuesday and it probably cost me a job 
frown.gif

I feel a little better now.

Out with some peeped downtown. Really bored with the convo. It's me and two of my boys one of them brought his girl and her friend. Friend is cool be Ehh. Wish I brought my whip I'm ready to go

NT i just had my heart broken.

she said she doesnt wanna have sex anymore cause she thinks its "wrong"
not on some religious tip. she said she doesnt trust me anymore

my stroke must be off

goodnight

I havent fapped/smashed in month (mixed feelings)
Listened to all Kanye albums today and they are flawless

Originally Posted by Zyzz

"Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You can't stare at it long, it's too risky. You get a sense of it then you look away."
elaines-cleavage_337x233.jpg

couldnt find a pic of the actual episode. love this show. elaine could get it 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom