the thread about nothing...

ohwell.gif
amel223 wrote:

I feel like I always care about the other person more than he/she cares about me. I'm speaking on girlfriends, friends, extended family, even some immediate family. I wish I wasn't built that way. I wish I didn't care.

The one thing I would probably love more than anything in the world is for the other person to feel the same way for me the way I feel about them.

I know this feeling. 
tired.gif

It's Friday night, and brother stayed the night at his homies. So I went for a 5 miles run,, watched the laker game, and have been watching big bang theory since 7 pm, while periodically looking at my shoes and thinking if I have a nice collection. Then realizing nobody really cares about my shoes besides me.
laugh.gif

Hope all the nt fams stay safe on this Friday evening

Originally Posted by raichu098

God I hope my gf isn't pregnant...
30t6p3b.gif

QFT her b/c just got recalled....

Can we sue Rite Aid if the doctor prescribed her a certain brand of b/c and they gave us a generic brand that switched the placebos for week one?

...Stuff is getting to her head and she feels like she has morning sickness and she doesnt know if it's her mind playing tricks on her.

and her boobies are sensitive

I'm lazy and all talk when it comes to school...I don't study for crap...I find a way to get around everything. I've failed 2 out of the 3 midterms so far. C, D, F.

Pathetically enough, I always have to fail the first midterm to start working. I've been in college since fall of 2007 and while CSUs are to blame for lack of classes and raise of tuition, I don't try hard enough to do well (As you can already guess).

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

You cheated on her before?

were not together

sorry but she prob found a new smash buddy

Why can't she just not trust him. Women arent built like men. We are literally stopped when we try to be about that life for too long.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by MMG

were not together

Why can't she just not trust him. Women arent built like men. We are literally stopped when we try to be about that life for too long.

@%$!#+$@ I recently seperated from my girl of a few years and I'm with someone else and she's still offering to me knowingly there is someone else and I've told her there is and I don't want that with her

Why the hell is Rachel Ray so damn fat man. She could be so much physically better than what she is. I would like to see her from behind, she looks thick but not sure if she has a butt or not. Probably doesn't thigh would be nice if she toned it up though.

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by Zyzz

"Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You can't stare at it long, it's too risky. You get a sense of it then you look away."
elaines-cleavage_337x233.jpg

couldnt find a pic of the actual episode. love this show. elaine could get it 
devil.gif

YES man, Elaine is still fine to this day.I always hated that hairdo she had haha

I wish I was an NBA player. I don't even need to be a star...end of the bench dude would be enough. Nice enough to be in the league but not good enough to get playing time and still bring home like $1 Million a year. The most work I gotta do is in practice. And if I do get some burn and mess up, it's ok. No one expects me to be good anyway 
laugh.gif

I would have posted this in the Inspiration/Motivation thread but not sure anyone in there would know who Devin is.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by MMG

were not together

i think she found someone new too. but i dont care i would rather her just not tell me and let me keep hitting. 
ignorance is bliss

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

I wish I was an NBA player. I don't even need to be a star...end of the bench dude would be enough. Nice enough to be in the league but not good enough to get playing time and still bring home like $1 Million a year. The most work I gotta do is in practice. And if I do get some burn and mess up, it's ok. No one expects me to be good anyway 
laugh.gif

THIS.Me and my boys used to discuss this all the time. We always tried to figure out which sport would be the best to ride the bench on, and we figured basketball.Baseball is too much travel, probably get boring.Football is too much risk. Probably get hurt.Hockey is too much of something. We dont know hockey haha.Basketball is juuuust right. They play alot, but theres limited contact in comparison to football, and a garaunteed contract??? I'm down.

college and grad school is a corrupt business... I give you $$... you give me a piece of paper that allows me to make more $$... but without me giving you my $$ I can't make more $$

PS - I am waking up early on a Saturday morning to attend a grad school class

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

college and grad school is a corrupt business... I give you $$... you give me a piece of paper that allows me to make more $$... but without me giving you my $$ I can't make more $$

PS - I am waking up early on a Saturday morning to attend a grad school class

pyramid scheme

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

laugh.gif

THIS.Me and my boys used to discuss this all the time. We always tried to figure out which sport would be the best to ride the bench on, and we figured basketball.Baseball is too much travel, probably get boring.Football is too much risk. Probably get hurt.Hockey is too much of something. We dont know hockey haha.Basketball is juuuust right. They play alot, but theres limited contact in comparison to football, and a garaunteed contract??? I'm down.

not only that..the last dude on an NBA bench could go to ANY gym and look like kobe in a pickup game..lol..Luke Walton >>>>>

What is sad and frustrating is how people don't realize how great pro athletes are in their respective sports. People think that just because someone is sitting at the end of the bench means they can get cooked by random dudes. Yea they can but people refer to them as absolite bums and not relative bums to good NBA Players.

I have no idea what to major in.
I'm a freshman and I was going to major in Biology but I failed the first test with a 51. Test average was a 60.
Any good majors without lots of math?

This sucks.
30t6p3b.gif

i hate when I'm eating cereal with a big ol bowl and when i put it down the spoon falls into the milk then i got to dig it out from the bottom of the bowl!!

Back
Top Bottom