the thread about nothing...

DC Folks,

Do you remember the following "fashion" trends

1. High Tek Swim Shoes around normally? In a non-aquatic capacity?
2. Wearing Cleats around normally? In a non-athletic capacity?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Just realized I'm scheduled to work from from 11am Thursday til 10pm...Friday night.

Then 12 hours Saturday

And 12 hours Sunday

I may be having a brain fart or something, but isnt that 36 hours ?? I've read this like 15x times too
laugh.gif
36 hrs?? no freaking way
laugh.gif

Yes way, I pulled 63 this week. If this keeps up my next check will be about 4k before taxes. GRINDING!!!

PS its 830 on a Friday night and I'm almost off which means ill have my first free Saturday night in a month. Too bad I'm too tired to do anything but drink and then sleep lol

-One of my co-workers got his @%+ whooped today by one of the other co-workers at work today and I missed being off today....smh!! Niketown Chicago...WE KNOW DRAMA!
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Can't wait to take some groundballs tomorrow...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Am I the only one starting to say #%@$ IT when thinking of getting tattoos on certain places of their body? (forearms, and other visible areas) I'm ready to get this half sleeve going #%@$ it...Our generation will be known for tattoos...it'll be accepted eventually
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by vezon

I have no idea what to major in.
I'm a freshman and I was going to major in Biology but I failed the first test with a 51. Test average was a 60.
Any good majors without lots of math?

This sucks.
30t6p3b.gif

Check out logistics/supply chain management if your school has a program. Good pay and high demand right now. The student group at my school associated with this field has a 99% placement rate.
Sadly, my school does not have this major.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

DC Folks,

I remember this in Philly. People were really rocking Nike Sharks lol

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I hate when people say wifey and hubby when they arent married 
laugh.gif

wifey sounds way better than hubby and if your married i doubt you'd be calling each other that anyway
how those the Rock make movies like Walking Tall & The Rundown and then does movies like The Tooth Fairy?

today was a good %@% day 
pimp.gif

DC Folks,

I had the blue/yellow with the zipper. I wanted the ones with the shoe strings so bad.

DC Folks,

i stayed with the high teks... them blue green/yellow joints was yeah

pimp.gif

and that was prolly around 98-2000 maybe 96

Some background on me, I was born in the remote village of Habibi. It's in the outskirts of Djibouti, to an Albanian prostitute, where I was raised by an Ascetic Monk, in the Azerbaijan mountains, before moving to Croatia at the age of 5. At the age of 15, I was conscripted into the Croatian military, where I served as a Janitorial Technician in Iran. After moving to Florida at 19, I followed my mothers footsteps and roamed the streets as a prostitute, selling blowjobs for 5 bucks.

After a brief stint in rehab, I turned my life around and became a personal trainer. In the past several years, I've hunted with the indigenous tribes of Sri Lanka, found 3 previously unknown star clusters with nothing more than my grandmothers magnifying glass, some duck tape and tinfoil. I have had a statue erected in honor of me in Uzbekistan for peace negotiations with the native Titthibhalad tribe. How about you?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

remember to forward 1 hour tonight

u serious??? i got work tomorrow at 5 am.
does that mean its kinda like 4 am??? 
mad.gif

which means i have to wake up at wat woulda been 3 am???
mad.gif
mad.gif
 NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by cs02132

I may be having a brain fart or something, but isnt that 36 hours ?? I've read this like 15x times too
laugh.gif
36 hrs?? no freaking way
laugh.gif

Yes way, I pulled 63 this week. If this keeps up my next check will be about 4k before taxes. GRINDING!!!

but the way he worded it it looks like he worked Thursday at 11 AM until Friday at 10 PM  .. thats 35 hours straight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Some background on me, I was born in the remote village of Habibi. It's in the outskirts of Djibouti, to an Albanian prostitute, where I was raised by an Ascetic Monk, in the Azerbaijan mountains, before moving to Croatia at the age of 5. At the age of 15, I was conscripted into the Croatian military, where I served as a Janitorial Technician in Iran. After moving to Florida at 19, I followed my mothers footsteps and roamed the streets as a prostitute, selling blowjobs for 5 bucks.

After a brief stint in rehab, I turned my life around and became a personal trainer. In the past several years, I've hunted with the indigenous tribes of Sri Lanka, found 3 previously unknown star clusters with nothing more than my grandmothers magnifying glass, some duck tape and tinfoil. I have had a statue erected in honor of me in Uzbekistan for peace negotiations with the native Titthibhalad tribe. How about you?
Rawex, I have something to tell you: Hello heavenly blessed beauty whose beauty is as timeless as those of the great pyramids. I would do battle with a group of hippopotamus with nothing more than a hand carved shank from a saudi arabian oil sheik, jump into a pirahna infested river with two rhinoceros beetles gnawing my testicles, and dive to the depths of the challenger deep with nothing but sarah jessica parkers queef's as my air supply just to sit next to the guy who sat next to you on the bus in high school.

laugh.gif

....if these silly #%*#!+ knew what 'wifey' really implied they wouldnt dare use the term to define them. bunch of idiot followers just riding with something because its trendy. being married while using this term is the ultimate failure.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

laugh.gif

....if these silly #%*#!+ knew what 'wifey' really implied they wouldnt dare use the term to define them. bunch of idiot followers just riding with something because its trendy. being married while using this term is the ultimate failure.
nerd.gif

I just think its funny

Dont  call me wife until I am actually your wife, people love playing house.
laugh.gif

I got to go to work in an hour and I'm @%+#*%% 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 right now
laugh.gif

Me and my boy are strongly going to Austin for the Workaholics house party.

I've been playing Skyrim for the past three days for at least ten hours a day. I've done one main quest line quest. The only times I've stopped playing was to let my dog out, eat some pizza, and order clothes from the recent Supreme drop. I would be playing today, right now actually, but my little brother came home and he wanted to play CoD. Hopefully he gets tired of it so I can throw on a movie for him and continue on the adventure.

Back
Top Bottom