the thread about nothing...

I'm at the park with my nephew and there's this white couple here.

The boyfriend/husband is hanging onto the girl as if she was a ten. Dude keeps looking over as if I was trying to get at his girl. In reality she has a muffin top and is about 250lb.

White boy gangster just bought weed too.

22260073.jpg

I'm at the park with my nephew and there's this white couple here.

The boyfriend/husband is hanging onto the girl as if she was a ten. Dude keeps looking over as if I was trying to get at his girl. In reality she has a muffin top and is about 250lb.

White boy gangster just bought weed too.

you stalking this dude or what? :lol:

seems like dude is just insecure. :smh:

rock got accused of scamming somebody didnt he? thread was mad long..

I got stood up again last night. Yes AGAIN, as n this is the second time shes stood me up. First time really messed me up and I spiraled for about 3 weeks and now after going back down the same road here I am again. This time it seemed like she had a legit reason but IDK if I should even bother anymore and attempt to reschedule. Sucks cause I really like this girl, more than anyone in years and really dont put myself out there like this that often. I had a much more coherent thought when I got home last night but I was too bummed to post it, couldnt sleep and now here I am. Everyone I told is on the "You deserve better, you'll find someone better" tip, but I'm really not trying to hear that. I just want to let it ruin my weekend then hopefully move on from it.

/beta
Yea you gotta move on fam. Sounds like she's either really busy and/or doesn't respect your time.

Barbershop was empty. 
eek.gif

smokin.gif

Dat feel tho! 
pimp.gif
Yeah she is, she goes to school works part time and has a kid, which is why I really tried to accomodate myself to her schedule. Oh well.

I left my old barbershop yesterday because its always too full. I really cant afford to be waiting around 2 hours just to hop in the chair and get a average haircut most of the time when I can go to the new place and get a comparable haircut for $5 cheaper and barely wait.
there's more but I cant post some of them until I blur some words 
laugh.gif

i8MAcOqOyeN1X.jpeg

ibi2yvFI2RQJeI.jpeg
roll.gif

I got stood up again last night. Yes AGAIN, as n this is the second time shes stood me up. First time really messed me up and I spiraled for about 3 weeks and now after going back down the same road here I am again. This time it seemed like she had a legit reason but IDK if I should even bother anymore and attempt to reschedule. Sucks cause I really like this girl, more than anyone in years and really dont put myself out there like this that often. I had a much more coherent thought when I got home last night but I was too bummed to post it, couldnt sleep and now here I am. Everyone I told is on the "You deserve better, you'll find someone better" tip, but I'm really not trying to hear that. I just want to let it ruin my weekend then hopefully move on from it.

/beta

Move on brah.

Give me her address so I can punch her in her throat for you.

Back
Top Bottom