the thread about nothing...

no puedo creer que ayer alguien me reporto por algo que dije de los mexicanos..
mean.gif

solamente dije que cabemos muchos in espacios chicos, parece que voy a parar de escribir y solamente voy a leer.
tired.gif

soy mexicano tambien.

Stop cryin

Dear Antidope,

Don't beat yourself up. You made a mistake, don't do it again. Leave her and move on to the next option. If she can't respect that maybe her whole perspective is wack. Maybe she appreciates you when you fade to black.

I hope my parents split again..my dad doesnt deserve my mom he treats her like ****...dude just really flipped out because she said could you turn the tv down..dude is a straight up *******...when ever I try to reach out and make things right he blows me off..**** him..

Sorry man. My dad was awful and he didn't deserve my mom. Glad they split up.

Texting is the easiest way to get "back in the game" IMO. Jumping right into a club/bar atmosphere is ok if you got the right crew of people, but having something on deck with a chick is the way to go.

Yeah but getting to the point of having the number to text is part of what I mean by getting my Mojo back.

Goodlooks btw

im sorry to hear that unknwn

I havent drank liqour in a month :smokin not like I was serious drinker before but it feels good to say that

I think I'ma go grab a 12 pack of the cheapest beer I can find and watch 24 tonight after the Kings game :D

Looks like it's just me and T-Bell tonight.. i really have to make sure i go out next weekend.. plus my homeys pops i opening a bar so i have to make sure i go and support

Last edited:
I hope my parents split again..my dad doesnt deserve my mom he treats her like ****...dude just really flipped out because she said could you turn the tv down..dude is a straight up *******...when ever I try to reach out and make things right he blows me off..**** him..

I'm quite sure whatever he was mad at runs deeper than just the volume of the tv. Sorry to hear that about your parents. Don't wish for that split, although their your parents and I'm sure you love them, it's their marriage and despite how you feel, let them work it out on their own. It's not your place to get involved.

Indeed

@Faded, who was that chick you posted? You could talk to her, and tell her to stop posing and actually work out :lol:

:lol: that's someone I go to school with and I'll for sure relay the message :lol:

I can't stand when chicks do that. Who does a photoshoot while working out? :smh:

I just peeped, El Pablo is the bubba gump of potatoes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom