the thread about nothing...

I got stood up again last night. Yes AGAIN, as n this is the second time shes stood me up. First time really messed me up and I spiraled for about 3 weeks and now after going back down the same road here I am again. This time it seemed like she had a legit reason but IDK if I should even bother anymore and attempt to reschedule. Sucks cause I really like this girl, more than anyone in years and really dont put myself out there like this that often. I had a much more coherent thought when I got home last night but I was too bummed to post it, couldnt sleep and now here I am. Everyone I told is on the "You deserve better, you'll find someone better" tip, but I'm really not trying to hear that. I just want to let it ruin my weekend then hopefully move on from it.

/beta
Move on brah.

Give me her address so I can punch her in her throat for you.
Didnt even get that far
mean.gif
. I stopped playing xbox and immediately went back to being bummed out.

My 2 best friends that are in the city both have kids and never can go out. Early in the day its all "whats the move,where we to tonight"......... sunsets and its "yeah man i cant even go out, we in these streets next weekend 4sure though" smh We all have girls but sometimes you just want to go out without the wifey you know??? These dudes even had a Super Bowl party "bring your girl edition" :smh:. We are all 23/24 and I feel like my youth is being wasted, we will be 30 before you know it.

Last edited:
Tried to pick up Season 1 of Mad Men and Game of Thrones, Best Buy didn't have either. :smh: *Checks amazon*

Beyonce is a terrible voice actor, too. lmfao Acting just isn't in her future.

^ "bring your girl addition" :rofl:
Can't even imagine a Super Bowl party like that

You mean edition*, though

Last edited:
yeah, that third chance you 'gave' her was not cool antidope. it's not too late to decide that you deserve more respect though. good luck

I don't think I'm an aries Mark Anthony, don't know why i 'smell' that way.

and yes that club situation was foul championboy, very foul. dumb.

^ "bring your girl addition" :rofl:
Can't even imagine a Super Bowl party like that

You mean edition*, though

Yeah my bad, was typing fast lol. The females talking during the wholeeeeeeeeeeee game, then once Beyonce came out we all had to shut up lol :smh:

yeah, that third chance you 'gave' her was not cool antidope. it's not too late to decide that you deserve more respect though. good luck

I don't think I'm an aries Mark Anthony, don't know why i 'smell' that way.

and yes that club situation was foul championboy, very foul. dumb.

Just the way you post, matches Aries women i know.

I hope my parents split again..my dad doesnt deserve my mom he treats her like ****...dude just really flipped out because she said could you turn the tv down..dude is a straight up *******...when ever I try to reach out and make things right he blows me off..**** him..

Last edited:
I hope my parents split again..my dad doesnt deserve my mom he treats her like ****...dude just really flipped out because she said could you turn the tv down..dude is a straight up *******...when ever I try to reach out and make things right he blows me off..**** him..

that sucks man, my dad gets irrational and irritating to be around sometimes. anyway, tough loss for OSU. I saw you posting over in the CBB thread. go bucks

good lookin out bro

eat a **** ebw lol

I mean it sucks, but what can you really do about it. I dealt with similar stuff like that back in the day but being just the child we can't influence either of the parents enough to make them change and split up. :frown: :\

no puedo creer que ayer alguien me reporto por algo que dije de los mexicanos..
mean.gif

solamente dije que cabemos muchos in espacios chicos, parece que voy a parar de escribir y solamente voy a leer.
tired.gif

soy mexicano tambien.

Last edited:
Nobody sell shrimp tacos here so I got me some Chinese food with shrimp eggrolls

your right and that is selfish and wrong for me to say so..they are my parents at the end of the day..I just dont like the way she is treated

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom